Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Dan Zhao. I am an international student from China. I am a senior majoring in Communication Studies. In my leisure time, I like to watch movies, read Bible, shopping and potluck. I am interested to take electronic production class because I want to experience the "Movie World" that I always admire. I have been to Universal Studio twice to experience the studio tour to go behind-the-scenes to explore Hollywood's most famous backlot in the world's largest working movie studio and I really impressed by the advanced design of Hollywood movies scenes. I wish one day I can be a floor director to communicate the directors in the control room with the crew on the floor to make great movies behind the scene.

In the winter break, we experienced the spectacular Grand Canon, the city without darkness, the beautiful views and suitable environment in the west coast and the busy and crowded, fast pace style in the east coast. We really enjoy the wonderful trip and impressed by the various world.

My favorite movie star is Jacky Chan. He is a Chinese famous movie star who is the very few movie stars who entered into Hollywood. I am very impressed by his spirit to his movie career and his funny and skilled acting in the movies. Here I want to share the trailer of the movie The Karate Kid. I like this movie because the spirit of Chinese Kong Fu touched me and I am proud of the amazing Chinese Kong Fu. The main characters act really nice that they could take us to the world of spirit and learn the truth of the life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY8amUImEu0

Tag Cloud