Consuming kids

Consuming kids
This video was really interesting and impression on me. While I was watching this
Video consuming kids, I worried about this capitalism world to advertising using kids.
After World War 2, kids population increasing rapidly, so consumption of parent who has kids is getting increase. For this reason marketer interested in kids naturally, and this problem is also appeared.
I was surprised that kids consumed a lot than I supposed. According to officially the amount of consumption is more than 40 billion USD. The reason kids are very important person for advertiser is they lead adult's consumption. And the amount of consumption is about 700 billion USD.
Business marketer wants to use kids for picking out from money in the adult's pocket. Of course, I cannot judge about their advertisement, but I concern about this phenomenon. The problem is the advisement. They advertise their products just for their profit, and they don't care about kids. As we know kids do not have enough discernment, and impromptu. In short they cannot play a leading role as a consumer.
In spite of that company take advantaged from kids without business ethics. Company should get a moral compass especially when they advertise on kids. Usually we don't talk about sex in front of kids and that is very common sense everybody agree. Advertisement toward kids is in like manner. I mean companies should keep reasonable standard. Consumers are able to allow the way of advertisement in the range of appropriate because the characteristic of advertisement is creative and motivated way to persuasion.
According to this video, advertisers try to expand range of advertisement with more low age.
Now I want to say to them. Children are not make great sacrifices for your gain, but they are people who we protect from harmful things. Advertisers and company's marketers have a moral obligation to protect the environment.

I agree with you that company should get a moral compass especially when they advertise on children. They should not abuse kids' pure mind to earn their profits. I think the marketers could earn their profits without targeting very young kids enough. If the products from one's company is reliable, people would buy more and more. But kids, they do not know whether its good or bad, they just tend to believe what the advertisement says. This marketing could lead serious problems to kids and to entire our societies..adults are ruining children's pure mind and to be materialistic person when they grown up because of their own profits. I think the advertisers should stop to consuming kids.

I sort of agree with your argument that advertisers should use some moral ethics when advertising to children. Some of the manipulation strategies companies use are dirty and wrong. I think their should be an age restriction on advertisements. Advertisers should be limited based upon the type of show the child is watching. So if a show is primarily for children the age of 1-5, advertisements should be non existent. This would change based upon the show and child target age. It is up to the parents to allow their children to watch these types of shows. It also up to the parent to decide what their child buys. Sometimes as consumers we forget that it is our decision to buy or not to buy. This goes the same for children because the parent has the money and ability to spend for their children or not. You cannot always blame the companies for trying to their jobs well. Some of the blame falls upon the shoulders of the consumer.

I agree with you that people in advertising should take responsibility for what they are advertising and who they are advertising to. When it comes to what their products are, and whether or not they are "good for kids" I think it should be up to the parents to do a little parenting and explain that the product is inappropriate for them. If a company makes a product that is targeted toward kids but the parents don't think it is appropriate, they should just not buy it, or not allow their kids to buy it.