Do the Right Thing

When the movie, 'Do the Right Thing', started, I couldn't help but notice that an old movie that could deliver something about racial issues to the viewers. However, I realized that this movie contained social aspect that we are confronted with nowadays.
One of the scene that I impressed, a rich, non-black man was driving and he wanted to pass through the street that some black kids were playing in. a lot of kids were playing with the fire hydrant on the street and they seemed very happy and cool, even made me fresh by watching the scene. The rich man shouted at those kids and warning them that he would get mad if his car wet. When he talked to kids, he didn't have any respect to those kids because he judged them as a lower class people, which irritated me. This man's behavior made them to spraying water all over his car as a punishment. Then, he was angry and called the cab, but even cab didn't help him. So the rich guy had to clean his car by himself for his disreputable behavior.
Today, some people still may judge others as lower class or underestimate people by physical appearance, or might be someone's stereotypes.. This scene helped me that if someone harassing or ignoring others like a rich man in this movie would lead bad end.

I am totally agree with your posting and especially I like one of your statement that “Today, some people still may judge others as lower class or underestimate people by physical appearance, or might be someone's stereotypes.” and the reason this is dangerous phenomenon is all race have different criteria and they all judge other by own standard. We are in a different situation, and we are living by own way. For this reason no one can judge by only they have experiences. While I was watching this film “Do the Right Thing.” I thought black kid’s life is more freely than other races, and they looked pretty, and the better world is possible when people respected each other.