Do the right thing video

While watching the video, I was more interested in the way that the characters interacted with each other. I have many friends from all over the world. I grew up in England and am a military brat. families on the military base are from all over and are every ethnicity. I also live with three international students. From Korea, India, and Hong Kong. Many for my friends are not white. The way they showed the character interacting really was interesting for me who did not grow up in a white suburb but still did not have this type of interaction with other ethnic groups. The movie was something I would like to learn more about how people view their own ethnic groups and the different demographics that come with different ethnic groups.

I also grew up in a very diverse neighborhood. I am from Seattle, Washington and because it is a big city I feel as though I was surrounded by the stereotypes shown throughout this video. I think the stereotypes are interesting and although somewhat majorly exaggerated I do feel as though media types like this movie do support and can even encourage the stereotypes.