Blog 12/6

It's crazy to look back and see the advancement of technology, and how we receive information about the world around us. I cannot imagine a world without a physical copy of a book or a newspaper, that I can hold and touch. Newspapers are slowly starting to become obsolete with these advancing technologies. We can now just grab our mobile devices and read the news instantly at the touch of a button by using different apps. I'm not sure if I'm completely comfortable with this shift from paper to digital. In my opinion I like to have that physical copy with me, it is not often that I like to sit and read something lengthy on the internet. But at the same time, new generations might not be interested in dealing with a book, or a newspaper, as they have only been exposed to these new devices that make it much faster and simpler to find information.

Ya i agree with this term to We cannot imagine a world without a physical copy of a book or a newspaper, that I can hold and touch. Technology has growing day by day people also upgrade with them. This is very nice information anout Technology.

A few weeks ago, I used a videotape, and it reminded me how I am used to DVD. At first, I thought videotape had enough ability to watch movies, so I did not need to buy it. But I realized that I am used to DVD now, and I love it. Like this, I think new technology can substitute for people who stand for old technology with more useful function.