« I love you Harry. | Main | I love you Harry. »

I love you Harry.

MV5BMTkyMDIyMjYyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzgwMDc2MQ@@._V1._SY90_PIimdb-arrow,TopLeft,28,17__SY90_.jpg

I loved you when I first saw you...

Dear Harry,

I should have told you when I first met you that I love you. I knew it right away. I have had some awful relationships in the past that still affect me. I realize that I make bad descions some times but I am prepared to deal with the outcomes. I take chances and I am learning to make the best out of what happens, good or bad. I have made some really bad choices as far as men. I do not always respect myself enough to choose a man that will respect me too. I give people the benefit of the doubt and put my faith in people and things because I am a loving person. I do not always put myself first though. I have been on the road for a long time now with Darly and I am starting to see things about myself that I never realized before. I know that I can do things on my own. I left everything that I knew behind. I left my lover, I left my home, I left my neighborhood. I went on the road with a total stranger and left my only family, my sister, behind. We have encountered a lot of strange things along the way. I now know that I am strong enough to handle anything. I am able to let people into my life and love them and trust them, I can also forgive them for mistakes they may make. I have learned to take a negative situation and turn it into a positive one. I got a job without any experience and I enjoy it so much. Darly and I have grown to respect and love one another as individuals. We have found ways to lift eachother up and support eachother when we are down. We have made friends with the locals, there are some boys that are helping us with the house. Speaking of the house, Darly and I have made such progress, we have walls! I would love to see you again. I was so surprised when you came to see me. Don't be long gone. We have a lot to talk about. I feel so comfortable with you and I know that you would never hurt me. Thanks for being there.

Sincerely, Marianne