View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

Census data on state and local government finance

In ABFM 2007, we had a roundtable discussion about Census data on state and local government finance. Henry Wulf was a key speaker; John Bartle and I were discussants. Part of the discussion was around a new report published by the National Academies Press.

State and Local Government Statistics at a Crossroads (2007)

To many people Census data represent the gold standard of governmental data collection. The Bureau is currently facing budget difficulties, but it is launching a serial of discussions to seek inputs about how to improve the timeliness and relevancy of their data collection in a cost-effective manner.

There are different user groups of the Census data. Many people rely on the trend analysis of basic economic series compiled by federal agencies. Their top concern has been timeliness. To me, the key question is how I can use the data to do consistent comparative analysis across governments over time. So it is ‚Äúcomparability‚Ä? that matters.

fjEJu5

Great work, webmaster, nice design!

I want to say - thank you for this!

Really great collection, will help a lot with inspiration :)

This is an simple to understand information. I under no circumstances knew before how to use squidoo. Previously, I used Triond and Bukisa to drive traffic to my blog. I suppose they all can work in the same way. I learned the technique from other writers.

I got what you mean,saved to favorites, very decent site.

I comment after i like a write-up on a site or if I have something to add on the conversation. Usually it can be a result with the passion communicated in the submit I browsed. And after this article Audi A6 3.0 TDI quattro Consumption and Costs | Cars Show. I used to be really moved enough to submit a leave a responsea response I do have got a few of questions for you if it's okay. Could it be just me or does it appear like like a few with the remarks appear as whenever they are written by brain dead folks? And, if you are writing on additional places, I'd like to keep up along with you. Would you produce a list the complete urls of your community pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook web page or twitter feed?

Merely wanna comment that you have a very nice site, I enjoy the pattern it actually stands out.

add me to your facebook mates . I will send you an invite facebook.com/abhishek2u

Great website! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds also.

I've to confess I used to be guilty of the same issue once but uncovered out that checking my stats was a distraction from doing actual do the job progressing my blog so I cut again. I just use google analytics now. It's the ideal one particular in my view.

Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thanks for your time!

Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and outstanding design and style.

Cool Website , guys! Good Infos aswell. I bookmarked your site

Regardless of how I'd want to examine it, I am still not going to play the high-school girl Facebook "like" game.

many thanks.Essentially i used to be worried about short URL. Most with the time i use short urls for back linking.some of my pals said it will affect seo.now i am happy.

If you might have some bucks to spend, I highly recommend to invest in one particular of your premium themes. They are much more powerful, flexible and have great support to answer your questions. Check out my review Top premium WordPress themes

Some truly marvelous work on behalf of the owner of this web site, utterly great subject matter.

New Facebook Timeline is nice, specially that Facebook Cover

I must say I are unable to wait around until this program launches, I am tired in the non valued products that have already been plaguing the internet lately. Plus I want your bonus from the case study for this program!

I am Ben also ... I wondered where I still left my notebook!!!

Romero hits us within the middle of the terrifying situation .. a little town in Pennsylvania, exactly where the army, bio-chemical suits, seize citizens for inoculation and isolation, declaring martial law, quarantine in the relaxation from the continent. A smaller group of area individuals, however, endeavor to get away from this quarantine. A biological virus, named Trixie, created by our private scientists as a weapon to the army, was accidentally dropped within the town mainly because of a plane crash that causes the chemical to enter the water supply, infect someone who's got been drinking. In convert, the virus causes a frenzy and hysteria, turning the normal rational wondering beings from crazy crazy violent. To be the military attempts to have and localize the epidemic, the community mad normally inflict significant damage aided by the chaos as well as the psychopathic behavior of a flurry extreme mother nature. It effortless to view which the military and our federal government have been not prepared for a dilemma to bicker with each other, seeking to coordinate an effective test and trouble overwhelm them. The premises are met (Romero demonstrates intrusion relatives homes, torn from their sanctuary, and moved to your college if it is put inside of a corral livestock. Scientist, Dr. Watts (Richard Romero normal France), has led, despite everything himself, the metropolis due to the fact of his working experience (he has also contributed towards the bacterial virus) to work on an antidote. because of to Watts Angst, tension, anxiety and tension is not really necessary to inform all of their treatment for infectious syndrome afflicting the individuals is really unlikely. Contains the perimeter? Our federal government has bombed the town along with the surrounding area using a nuclear bomb off ensures that no virus spreadbr / Romero & # x27;? film s would seem to get a terrible review from the army as well as the authorities, within an attempt to create a different dangerous weapon to destroy civilizations whose relations aren't consistent with ours, speed, and for a result, we hurt in its place. two heroes that follow were being in Vietnam, apparently marked through the expertise, and have an exceedingly negative army who served. I also observed Romero was commenting to the dangers of chemical warfare (Agent Orange?) and how we are always for the which can cause the collapse of modern society because of to our own indulgences and mad science. revolutionary I feel the film inside the disease of choice, you see tearing humanity by itself is just not as zombie undead cannibalize the human race, but unwittingly destroy for the reason that an affliction that removes our humanity, leaving only mania causing tension to attack and get rid of in the worst potential way. A handful of, we see the virus slowly turn into incoherent babbling idiots, acting on impulses strange. infected Lynn Lowry is almost the get-go, the father performed by Richard Liberty (much better acknowledged as "Frankenstein" Romero "Day of your Dead"), which acts to really embrace incest. Lane, Judy Carroll, a nursing, expecting firefighter David (Will MacMillan) child. Harold Wayne Jones, the outdated fellow football David Clank. Artie Joining Liberty and Kathy Lowry continuous band of freedom from quarantine. good enough to say, their chances are dark. Romero allows us to see governing administration bureaucrats talk about what to do along with the epidemic, it truly is advisable to use a "script radiation" as being a lie to inform the public about why they needed to drop the bomb over a metropolis in our place. Romero I do think it does a great work of expressing distress and madness the virus that soldiers are struggling to maintain order in the disorder. patience we see military leaders down the conditions and matters get worse., we see the locals have worked with soldiers during cooking, with casualties on equally sides, as very well as damage prompted to suicide themselves (a priest even flip on and suspended just two examples) and, ultimately, the army began shooting individuals on sight. apocalyptic scenario, Romero is definitely a frightening considered, is usually a virus that turns men and women in clown crazy and wild absurd aware of their condition. It s seriously a violent film using a lot of people killed in cold blood. tragedy that occurs immediately after Watts stumbled upon a possible cure is heartbreaking, especially mainly because it is going to clearly show that, in situations chaotic poorly managed, lead us to perceive our individual destruction. even more development, can any one immune into the virus, that's not offered a superb check-up due to incompetence is another example on the inability to successfully take care of an outbreak of crisis when sprayed the innocent. Romero critics come across the scenario that I picture slightly awkward and forced, but I think it touches on some troubles of interest to some tumultuous period within the historical past of our nation.

Perfect piece of work you have done, this website is really cool with excellent info.

You made some good points there. I checked on the web for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

I told da man that he wuz gettin' outta control. Sheeet! $12K each day fo 6 ages he was spendin. Now I am outta on the street all over again wid nuthin. Crazy brother messed it up for alla us.

No one is listening until you make a mistake.

I like this site so much, saved to bookmarks.

Glad to be one of the visitors on this awesome site :D.

Seems like Byron Dragstrip

See, thats what happens when you permit gals in to the military. In all probability texting her girlfriend.

estaba buscando por internet información sobre el censo en inglés y me he encontrado con ésta entrada. No es exactamente lo que estaba yo buscando pero aun así te felicito porque es muy interesante.

Es agradable de vez en cuando encontrar una web como la vuestra, con ésta cantidad de entradas de tan buena calidad, hoy por hoy eso es muy dificil.

Siempre me ha interesado el tema sobre el censo y aquí he aprendido un par de cosas que no sabia sobre eso.

i feel its a rigt decision to undertake that,in wake of the protests carried out in Paksitan atleast somthing is carried out because of the authorities to condemn this grave insult of 2nd largest religion and community of the entire world.it is going to to an extent pacify the violent demonstration in pakistan.

Información muy interesante, soy estadista y me hace falta datos sobre el censo.

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs