View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

Social Security to become key issue

Just a recap of some simple facts:

• The Social Security trust fund will have annual shortage beginning in 2017. By 2041, the funds would run dry of its surplus reserve that has accumulated throughout the years (and has been borrow by the Federal government to fund budget deficits). Under current law, an automatic benefit cut would follow thereafter.
  • In 2005, Bush urged Congress to reduce promised benefits for future upper-income retirees. In addition, he called for creation of private accounts funded with a portion of workers' payroll taxes. The plan went nowhere.
  • Sens. Hillary Clintan was criticized of ducking the issues or being inconsistent of her opinion. She had declined to state a position on higher taxes in an earlier debate but then told an Iowa voter she would consider them.
  • Barack Obama said over the summer, "we don't need to cut benefits or raise the retirement age," a position that flatly rules out neither approach.
  • In general, Democrats objected to the "privatization" of Social Security and many of them talk favorably about raising payroll taxes for upper-income wage earners. For instance, some argued that the tax should be restored for money income above $200,000, after the waiver gap between &97,500 and about $200,000.
  • Among Republicans, higher taxes is a non-starter. Mike Huckabee advocates giving an option of declining retirees' benefits, and instead have Social Security issue a lamp sum payment at their death, with the money going to their children or grandchildren. [Sound a weird idea to me.]
For more information, read the news report below:

Social Security to become key issue

It seems like a clever breed... the good lord has used to save souls! aww its so cool

have u heard about skype or msn?

my goal is to finish the baby quilt I started off two weeks ago. I've to definitely push myself because this is finals week and my brains are mush!

Does original pins mean only photos that you've taken or can they be pinned from a site as long as its not a repin' from someone else and credit is given?

Are u gonna be in New Jersey or New York anytime soon? saw u on current tv about two months ago and are a fan ever since gettin everyone around my area to listen to u. so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Lisa! No need to notify me, I'll be able to search for your boards from the title and the pin descriptions. Glad you are liking it!

I like the direction Lexus is taking with their headlight and front structure!
So aggressive!

In mini Berkeley East, Amherst, (Cambridge, the authentic Berkeley East) there are already only a few Obama 2012 stickers but Warren's are everywhere. She'll lose the election to Brown but bring out a lot of moonbats in the method n nMy husband plays golf that has a group of older men, retired, primarily previous authorities personnel. They look and talk on the surface like conservatives but for many strange or not so strange motive (some like him are Jewish...sufficient mentioned) they all are Obama supporters whilst he is rarely brought up. I hope they stay residence on election day. n nMy husband goes along to get along and besides for that Brown sticker on our car they don't know his politics. I couldn't put a Romney sticker to the car mainly because it would get keyed.

You may have not intended to do so, but I think you've got managed to express the state of mind that a lot of folks are in. The sense of wanting to support, but not knowing how or exactly where, is one thing a lot of us are going through.

But wanna say that this is very helpful , Thanks for taking your time to write this. "A sailor without a destination cannot hope for a favorable wind." by Leon Tec.

And the way do you know this ? Have any proof ? What are your qualifications to choose whats true and what exactly is not ?

Good details offered right here. Be sure you guys post your up-dates upon Facebook as well. It certainly is an effective way of getting more exposure. Specifically if you have got plenty of supporters there. Best of luck

Very good post. I'm dealing with many of these issues as well..|

This write-up gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this really is really good one and gives indepth info. thanks for this great article

Due to this bog I learnt a lot!

Hold 'em coming... you all do these a great career at this kind of Concepts... can't tell you how much I, for one appreciate all you do!

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write on my site something like that. Can I take a portion of your post to my site?

about play boy,pamela andereson and other porn stars

I value you taking the time to create this post. It is quite valuable to me indeed. Enjoy it.

Wow. There’s so a lot information here it hurts my head. Great job

I just added this internet site to my feed reader,

Only a couple of blogger would discuss this subject the way you do.~*.’,

Want a service which is made for small busines to display in google at affordable prices, we are not based in india!! of course we do.

Cystic Acne All-Natural Therapy

The over list is by no means an exhaustive list but these foods can form a part of your acne cure diet remedy and you will get good outcomes out of your pimples problems.

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs