View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

Wayzata Public Schools receives bond rating upgrade

Today I came across this report, which can be a good case for my advanced financial management course. Minnesota School Districts provide a potential context to extend my previous co-authored paper about education performance's impact on school bond ratings, especially for the fact that there is much variation in bond ratings here. The reasons are still unknown -- maybe there is no state-guaranteed program like that in Texas?

Education data in Minnesota are available through the MN/DOE's website (Thank you, Owen.)

RSS feeds have saved me LOTS of times. Not every put up on a blog you comply with is of interest. An RSS feed reader lets me quickly endure them with out likely towards the website.
Samar recently posted..5 Simple Ways to acquire Writing Samples When You Don't Have Any

A handful of household & friends, it has about a dozen CC numbers IIRC. The CC variety by alone is actually a bit useless with no expiry day & CVV.

I've been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thanks, I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your website?

Gerd, also called as gastro-esophageal reflux disease, or GERD, comes about due to the coexistence of two medical conditions. The 1st acid reflux disease contributing condition is a retrograde flow of stomach contents into the esophagus. That said, the reflux itself does not necessarily lead to gastro-esophageal reflux disease warning signs or histologic changes, and can appear among normal men or women as well. In this situation, the process is referred to as "physiologic gastroesophageal reflux".

I have recently started a web site, the info you offer on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work. "There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep." by Homer.

There are couple of points by the Fantastic Barrier Reef to make the world infamous dolphins pale in comparison

26383 966906I like the way you conduct your posts. Have a good Thursday! 560711

A blog comparable yours should live earning much capital from adsense.

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs