View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

Consolidation and service-sharing

New York's Buffalo News (1/8) columnist Bruce Andriatch wrote that government consolidation, although making increasing sense for money-starved communities, is not likely to happen first in suburbs [between towns and villages]. "[T]here simply is not enough of an incentive for any suburban community to cut" costs. Instead, some communities are proceeding with "small steps," for instance, Evans absorbed the Angola Police Department.

However, one city, Batavia, "is dealing with a familiar combination of an aging, shrinking population and the diminution of its once-thriving industrial tax base." The City Council has applied for a state grant to study sharing services with the Town of Batavia, which surrounds the city, including the possibility of merging — eliminating city and town boundaries and forming one Batavia. At the same time, the city and Genesee County are studying a plan to merge police dispatch services. There seems to be support for both ideas in the community, because "there's only so far we can go with regards to the kinds of services we offer." If agreements are reached, Andriatch wrote, Batavia might become "the region's proving ground for consolidation."

I've got to say, that in all the time I've spent online, checking out web logs, I never read one as short and snappy and well written as this one, I do not in most cases comment on blogs and forums nevertheless for you personally I felt the need to make an exception, it's honestly very good work and definitely opposite to the drivel, i spend much of my time on the net, reading. Thanks regarding bothering and expending the effort to supply your readers with a first class written piece. I expect to be reading a good deal more of your work, again thank you. Anne

Hi there i go through your site frequently and imagined i'd personally say each of the finest for 2010!

I'd like to quilt a mini quilt top I finished previous week.

Extremely fun, Jeanette. Great way to break it down

I've under no circumstances commented here, but wished to inform you that I am so glad Jason picked you on the Bachelor I followed every minute of that season. You seem so perfect for each individual other! I had to giggle at your apologies that Pinterest will take all our time. Sounds like I'd better continue to be away from it, because I've plenty of other things that occupy my time. 4 kids does that to me!

Very good blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Thank you!

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. But just imagine if you added some great visuals or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this site could certainly be one of the most beneficial in its field. Awesome blog!

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

It's excellent to hear more of the story of how you got to where you are now, Jeanette! What an exciting progression of events! And that i whole-heartedly agree that attending live events is essential to fast-track toward your goals because you just can not imagine the HUGE opportunities that seem to just "fall into your lap" when you start making in-person connections (even when you do not realize the rock stars you are assembly in the process!)

You know Buster you sound like a really good guyI can reltae to a lot of what you post here on IRN. WOW!!! That was scary. I was waiting for the infamous transitional words of but or however and the bullet that would accompany it. I am honored you enjoy most of my postings. Most of what I say just comes from memory and the heart. In regards to the U of I, I respect the historians there and their body of work. Dr. Carlos Schwantes did excellent work in Idaho History and I have noted a large amount of material regarding teaching methodologies for History that of high quality. Despite these superlatives, I have bled blue and orange since 1979 and would find in treasonous, not to mention deadly, to pursue a masters in Vandal country. Now, to the main point of this discussion, Bill Gratton passed away a few years ago. Paul J., Larry Chase, and Marty Holtman would likely remember the exact date. I was unable to find it in research. Your memory has served you correctly. Bill Gratton did work for KIVI in his later career. I found an Idaho State Historical Society Reference Series paper regarding the history of Idaho commercial television in my research. I am including the text pertinent to Mr. Gratton found in the paper:

ofertas ropa de marca...

then u guys hv to check this

I cannot even notify you simply how much I love this color! NARS polishes continue to keep having better and far better

Stellar blog , I am trying how to make my weblog this topical !

Top of the line subject , I wish how to make my weblog this topical !

This is a good and insightful post. But I am having difficulty getting the web site to display the right way for my ie web browser, any idea what might be wrong.? This post actually made my day. Good luck!!

I really like this post but it looks muddled on my mobile browser

Thanks Mrgurth, I have been following for numerous years but have changed my name in the earlier, does BK hold a record of your e-mail or perhaps the title? Also how do I enable in submitting videos?

Hey there :) I am a big fan of your blog posts and your blog. One could say that I started my own blog because I saw so many cool stuff on your blog :D So I just wanted to leave my link here and tell you that if you want a link on my blog I would be more then happy to write a few words abotu you and link back to you :) Love your work!

Top of the line theme , I am trying to learn how to make my weblog this interesting !

I love your blog.. very good colors & concept. Did you get this website oneself or would you hire anyone to do it to suit your needs? Plz answer back because I'm looking to design my own blog and want to know in which u obtained this coming from. kudos

likes is very simple, will not avoid above steps and save your Facebook Webpage Likes. Also check out Here you can check how to divert your Facebook Webpage traffic to you Internet site Connect with TricksWindow on

What's up, can any body assist me how to download this video tutorial from this web site, I have watched and listen it here but want to get it.

The best transsexual chat rooms with gorgeous shemales. If you want to spend time with beautiful trans live this is the best place you should start your live sex adventure. Enjoy!

Just wanted to let you know and say very good job on your blog. I for one mostly agree with what you are saying and expect to see more of your entries soon.

Bird is the Word!

That video signifies nothing. It may even enable Romney._People are catching about the mainstream media is nothing at all in excess of political hacks from the tank for 0bama.

Real good information can be found on weblog .

Would love to forever get updated outstanding website!

Hello. Cool post. There is an issue with your website in firefox, and you may want to test this... The browser is the marketplace chief and a large section of folks will pass over your wonderful writing because of this problem.

I like this post, enjoyed this one appreciate it for posting .

Thanks for letting it all out .:( Finding locals is tricky. Listing with us helps you get found online.

I was just chatting with my coworker about this final week at the resturant. Do not know how on the planet we landed on the subject seriously, they

Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting information. "The deeper the sorrow the less tongue it hath." by The Talmud.

Refurbished Laptops with Windows 7 from Portable Universe

What a lovely blog page. I will undoubtedly be back again. Please hold writing!

And thanks, Laurie.

You might have a really nice layout for the website, i want it to use on my site as well .

You should take part in a contest for one of the highest quality websites online. I’m going to recommend this web site!

Its great as your other posts : D, thanks for putting up.

Unless you are not in a single concept. The more understanding an individual or a business idea that you want to do what they're supposed to do a lot of equity remaining in it.2. Inspect the property will be.6.

Check out hotscripts at this site, brilliant!

Need a service which is tailored to small busines to rank in search at fair prices, we are not based in india:) of course u do.

Zahn Versicherung optimal vergleichen.

There is certainly a lot to find out about this issue. I like all of the points you have made.

What’s the point of writing this post if it’s being spammed the shit out of it . Superior job anyways.

Make money online easily right here.
What you need to do is actually post!

arne't you supposed to blur the plate # to protect the innocent or anything?

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs