View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

Program service fees for nonprofits

Program service fees constitute an important revenue source for many nonprofits. Nonprofit fees are associated with services -- may or may not related to their key missions -- and are billed to either the individual receiving the service (e.g, the parent with a child in daycare) or to a third party such as a government agency that supports such service (e.g., for public health). In recent years service fees from governments have become a major revenue source for nonprofits, which reflect the "complementary" relationship between nonprofits and government in that nonprofits collaborate as partners with government -- or even act as the extension of government -- to deliver public goods.

Sometimes fees are generated from activities beyond nonprofits' tax exempt mission. The profits may be considered unrelated business income (UBI) and thus subject to federal tax (UBIT). For example, a university may runs a pizza parlor that sells pizza to students and non-students alike. The pizza parlor is not tax-exempt because it is unrelated to the university's education purpose, even though the profits can be used to support the university's operation. However, a bake sale held by a social-service nonprofit can be tax exempt because the activity is not regularly carried on. On the other hand, activities that are directly related to a nonprofit's tax-exempt mission can rarely make break-even or general a profit. Therefore, nonprofits also rely on grant-making, donation, and other fundraising activities to seek additional revenue sources.

Nonprofit organizations vary in their service-fee reliance. Some (entrepreneurial nonprofits) are able to receive most of their funds from charging fees for services. Others (called donative nonprofits) have to rely more on private gifts or donations.

awesome resources for make quick text effects. thanks

I really like the dress but know you would glance fab in both! I cannot believe every thing in the store might be 1/2 off! WOW, wish I lived closer because I love The Limited.

There are so many Twitter tools out there these days
Karen recently posted..How Can You Put YOUR Business On Google's First Page

This BETTER be fake. or ima screw ur face mark!!!!!! jks. but seriously, if this is not fake, everyone will hate u. just saying.

A large percentage of of the things you claim happens to be supprisingly accurate and it makes me wonder why I had not looked at this in this light before. This particular article truly did switch the light on for me personally as far as this particular subject goes. Nonetheless there is one particular point I am not too cozy with and while I attempt to reconcile that with the actual main theme of your issue, let me observe what all the rest of the visitors have to point out.Well done.

Quite interesting, thanks extremely much. I am looking to have started out now, and that i concur along with your advice on getting a unique web site with my name in it. I want it to be pretty professional and to attract people to? it. Thanks all over again, incredibly informative!

Hi Mitch I'd be interested to hear what you think of Pinterest. I know some photographers are not so happy about it for copyright reasons. Is it much diverse than Flickr? (I haven't used that much.)

My dearest heavenly father show mercy to this poor guy who is misleading his fantastic intention by sending bad intended men and women to his stunning creation.Show him courage to fight against it & defeat against some vampires of his do the job.Let him do his function at his ideal to protect & show up every superior reasons behind it & let dry out & vapourise all his fears,troubles,discouragement,sucks,obstacles,controversies & weakness ahead.God show him ideal path to chose ahead.

Billige Schlampen ziehen sich für Geld live beim Camsex vor der Webcam aus. Sie machen alles was du befiehlst, auch wenn sie es pervers finden, denn sie brauchen das Geld.

Good day. Very nice web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds also...I'm happy to find so much helpful information here in the post. Thanks for sharing...

I thought your post was well thought out and nicely developed, great work! =)

Perfect work you have accomplished, this web site is admittedly cool with great information and facts. Time is God's way of keeping every thing from going on without delay.

Thanks for sharing =)

The reason also don't call at your special towards the major papers content? Although with your abilities you could even start succeed immediately! Test, maybe it's your opportunity!

Really amazed! All is relatively, vastly plain, candid is truly a description of the problem. It offers the information. I much loved to tell you that I connected with your locate with a dofollow back relatives so visitors may extend to distinguish your situate. It is really every self-same a new comer to me and this article accurately opened my own eyes, and I reckon that since I support reading your blog, others will very. You can attain the link to your web position here:

Good day, Your feed (RSS) is weird. Please fix it ^^. Love your website

|| # Copyright ©2011-2012 www.getlinklist.com All Rights Reserved. #||

After reading some extremely ignorant comments of people's take on PTSD and marijuana as treatment I will try to move on and ignore the absolute clueless. There is just not enough space and I don't want to waste my time on a troll.

I have been a fan of Buick's but I'm just not sensation the love for the current styling. And Buick actually needs a extensive size model. The Lucerne was the only Buick I'd have bought as well as very last that looked even slightly just like a Buick.

droopsnoots have been really ugly but there are actually a couple of Canadian enthusiasts who however continue to keep some jogging.

I recall watching it on grainy black and white (needless to say) Tv set at home. I bear in mind having into a significant argue with my brothers cuz I mentioned I wanted to wander on the moon and they stated stupid girl, girls do not walk within the moon. And. sadly, to this day they are really correct.

I used to be a smoker for 7 decades then decided to quit following I realised how crap it was for me and my pocket...

I admire the important information you offer inside your articles. Great Job!

Hi I am ex Pan Am London Heathrow, 1967-1980, previous mate of Ray Sly. I am living in Seattle now, anyone out there in the excellent aged days, deliver me an email or simply call 206.769.6725

I'm not sure why but this blog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

I'm still learning from you, as I'm trying to reach my goals. I definitely love reading everything that is posted on your site.Keep the tips coming. I enjoyed it!

Sé que escribir en él, pero ¿qué más?. ¿Cuáles son algunos buenos sitios web para principiar un blog y qué temas debo hacer?.

Hey Al,br /Here's your Studdie !!!!!!!! ;o

¿Cuáles son las leyes en cuanto a la utilización de logotipos de la empresa en blogs?

I like this web site very much, Its a very nice spot to read and receive information. "I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work the more of it I seem to have." by Coleman Cox.

Gracias por compartir.

They need an entertaining piece on argan oil in our website. You ought to come by as well as check it out. It is demanding to think just how a lot details happens to be out there.

I really like your writing style, great information, regards for putting up :D. "God save me from my friends. I can protect myself from my enemies." by Claude Louis Hector de Villars.

I am not really great with English but I come up this real leisurely to translate.

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs