View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

The difficulty of tollroad implementation

Illinois's Daily Herald (1/6, Ryan) reported state tollway's "repeated failures to implement a sound system" of monitoring payments. Because of a computer glitch, hundreds of thousands of drivers did not get violation notices for more than a year -- and then receive penalty notice of ridiculous number.

Leslie Boudreau was told that she owes $4,619 in penalties for failing to pay $179.50 in tolls over the last year. All the while, Boudreau thought her credit card was being automatically billed for her I-PASS. The state gave her two weeks to pay up or owe the tollway $15,739 and eventually lose her driver's license.

Some claims that the tollway system disproportionately punishes Illinois drivers because "drivers who live elsewhere are not subject to losing their driver's license or license plates."

Good post. Can we put all of these on a blog or web site? I mean will Google have problems if you put other ads as described above on your blog as well?

If I understand your question correctly Krishan I have aggregated this information from a variety of sources all of which, I believe, I have sourced and/or linked to in the publish. You can check the authenticity of just about every by clicking through or searching for your report. Even though I trust all the data hence, why I have passed it on these should only be used as guidelines to use as being a starting point as, in my experience, the brand and the category impact the results.

Hi! can you share this HTML5/CSS3 Form with php engine?

"In the nation-wide study, which included over 53,000 participants, researchers uncovered 20% fewer lung cancer deaths among those who were screened with low-dose helical CT (also known as spiral CT) compared with those who were screened with chest X-rays."
Great news!

Hi truly fantastic browse.
I should admit aim pretty new to using WordPress well actually quite new. Just starting to acquire the hang of it. Reading your post has been really informative. I need to admit still not totally 100% percent clear in my head. So have just put your blog on my desktop so I'm able to go straight to it and have another appearance later.

All maplestory secrets revealed !!! Including exploits

The 2011 Frazier Canteen dinner & dance is SOLD OUT! If you'd like to be added to our mailing list next year, call (502) 753-5663.

can not wait around to pin' along and see what everyone else is creating way too!

in some cases, buying traffic can help your website. just need to know where to buy traffic and from whom.

I'll second that. Good for inspiring and selecting colours for type and layout elements. Used in combo with Color Scheme designer it can be especially powerful.

Stephen, I got the first letter and every just one after EXCEPT Margaret Cho's. Can you remedy that, please?

i don't use Squidoo anymore, i usually use Hubpages to make new articles-:.

What is so Bad about them ?

thanx for? sharing .. its sound great x

Hi there. Very cool web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally...I'm glad to find a lot of useful info right here in the post. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for some other informative website. Where else could I get that type of info written in such a perfect method? I've a project that I'm just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

I really like your wordpress web template, where did you obtain it from?

This will be a fantastic blog, will you be involved in doing an interview about just how you created it? If so e-mail me!

My 3 yr outdated son took one particular appear at this image and claimed, "look at that monkey flower."

Wow what a cool website I like it a great deal truly thanks for sharing it with me.

Hi, I just stopped by to visit your blog and thought I'd say thanks for having me.

I always was concerned in this subject and still am, appreciate it for putting up.

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A couple of my blog audience have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?

These stories get me excited about what is possible. thanks =)

What a lovely day for a 2003445! SCK was here

I like this post, enjoyed this one regards for putting up. "I would sooner fail than not be among the greatest." by John Keats.

Exciting matters you are mentioning in your post, I will consider deeper about it in the future.

I would like my Emphasis ST

Hey there :) I am a big fan of your blog posts and your blog. One could say that I started my own blog because I saw so many cool stuff on your blog :D So I just wanted to leave my link here and tell you that if you want a link on my blog I would be more then happy to write a few words abotu you and link back to you :) Love your work!

i need to try this

Terrific post. Really Great.

I've heard some good things about this blog. Remember to balance the pics with the text tho. cheers!

"Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog. Fantastic."

Nicely presented information in this article, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is good. Thanks for the post.

Some really nice and utilitarian information on this site, also I conceive the style has got great features.

I like this weblog very much, Its a really nice office to read and obtain info. "God cannot alter the past, but historians can." by Samuel Butler.

Completely wonderful post you've gotten on this page - glad I found it

The sexiest tranny who wants to share with you their sexual fantasies. Wanna watch what they will prepare for you?

Thanks for helping out, good info .

Perfect work you have done, this site is really cool with great info .

I am thankful that I found this website , precisely the right information that I was looking for! .

It's an honor to have the free chemistry earth magazine app.

nigga go sit your assbr /down if your ghost create that what happen no one particular suppose to be aware of you wrote it

All of the usa is looking forward to an electric car A car that will go at least 60-70 MPH Will run for long periods of time and charging about once a month In the weeks time it can be charged by solar a selection of alternators. If someone could construct a little something like this it would become a hit reguardless with the title But Studebaker would be superb

I've recently started a website, the info you offer on this website has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.

I cannot thank you enough to the site. Keep composing.

Immediately after this passes, how a couple of bill to make the parties fork out restitution to taxpayers for previous conventions?

Satisfied birthday Mama Morris.

Thanks for your publication

I’ve got some ongoing projects and I wanted all these students help me with it.

Thanks so much for the blog post.Thanks Again.

A big thank you for your post. Want more.

Get Smart with Make-up: Always use oil-free make-up and foundation. Look for make-up products that are labeled as non-comedogenic as they avoid clogging of skin pores. You are able to also change to mineral make-up since it consists of minerals like zinc oxide that's effective in healing pimples.

Respect to post author, some excellent entropy.

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs