View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

Minnesota: 20 years behind in transportation investment

Growth & Justice, a "progressive" economic think tank in Minnesota, claims that Minnesota is 20 years behind in transportation investment. According to their research, if the state had kept up with its highway funding in 1986, "adjusting for inflation and dramatic growth in highway usage, it would have invested $13.89 billion more over the last 20 years."

The complete report is titled “Twenty Years Behind: Highway Spending & Revenues by Minnesota’s State Government, 1986-2006.? According to the report, the trend line for overall highway spending in Minnesota lags behind that for overall spending by all states combined.

Over the years, Federal highway funds to Minnesota declined significantly, adjusted for inflation and miles traveled. The trend is driven in part by a problematic formula of federal gas tax distribution, which was recently fixed by Congress, and in part by the fact that federal gas tax revenue has failed to keep up with inflation for the rate has not been increase for many years.

Regarding own-source revenue, Minnesota's Motor Fuel Tax, a major source of the state Highway Fund, dropped by more than a third from 2006 to 1986.

Incredibly great, now I'll know. thanks

not really relevant but i waiting at the dumb air port the only web site i can get on to is this one good read anyway

Please, no swearing. Reality is not required. We get enough of that here!

Heya I'm for the very first time here. I came across this board and I find It really beneficial & it helped me out much. I really hope to give something back and help others like I was helped by you.

Introducing a totally free online DIY Life Coaching program

A blog like yours should be earning much money from adsense.'~::-

SOOOO FAWK TARDED! .............................................................WEEKLY World NEWS IS SUCH A FUCK TARD! LOL! DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! (o)(o)

hello how are you today in russian

hello how are you song download

hello how are you in spanish language

I liked your information, but would like to point out that security cameras can be augmented with other security devices like motion detectors, or even along with the use of a guard dog.

This is a web site which would make up crazy stories to put up for laughs. They sometimes write about things like an alien and Bigfoot having a litter of babies and then selling them for top dollar to A-listers. I don't think that exact article has ever been written, but I have seen things similar to that before.

how do i fix my iphone speaker

random funny comments facebook

funny comments for facebook in hindi

how do you say hello how are you in italian

Glad to be one of the visitors on this amazing site :D.

hello how are you in korean language

hi, i just tried this software, by after i login using the username and password, it gives an error, it says:
"Invalid account, Please try once more! Register if you really don't have an account."
i hope you help me.
thanks.

Forms? Who needs forms when we have facebook connect

random myspace picture comments

more essential for all kinds of online internet Form Designers.
it's my seems.
yours?

funny random comments

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on various websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Stamps, stamps and even more GB stamps! All reigns covered. Great selection of pre-stamp entires...and More!

Thanks to your comment. There are definitely lots of opportunities for developers working with WordPress.

how do you hello how are you in spanish

An individual Squidoo Lens, An individual month, $1,000 If you haven't examine this blog put up yet, you must. It's the king of incredible Squidoo accomplishments, and tells how $1,000 was earned within a single month from just one lens. Seriously.

Senior Nazi's auxillery, really. But, I get 'outranked' by the ZioNazi's on this web site all of the time, Mrs. Bubba... But, why call us Jew haters? In fact, I enjoy 'pulling your strings' and watching you dance like a Pima indian katchina doll with habenero chile peppers in your Prep-H suppository, jajajaja.

hello how are you song preschool

hello how are you english song

hello how are you today hello

saying hello how are you in spanish

hello how are you doing in italian

pls dont shut facebook down

The incredibly crux within your writing whilst appearing reasonable originally, did not actually function well with me personally after some time. Somewhere throughout the paragraphs you were able to make me a believer but just for your although. I still have got a problem using your leaps in assumptions and an individual might do well to fill in those breaks. In the event that you essentially can accomplish that, I'll surely be fascinated.

how to pronounce hello how are you in korean

Hello There to everyone. My Group Is totally from Greece and enjoy a very new online site. Please Visit my blog site and let me know your impression. You Will Discover many ideas and information just about my job role. It's no cost of charge 100% and with no registrator. Regards To any person who'll check out my very new web blog. This Will Help To my job. | web hosting |

The web eliminates all hiding places.

I like this web site very much, Its a rattling nice situation to read and receive information.

Thank you, I have recently been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I've located so far.

I utilized to attend the USGP at Watkins Glen for several several years during the 70s and experienced Sir Stirling as well as several many others race. Whenever I returned from a race the normal ignorant personal would always check with if we observed any crashes or if anybody obtained killed. Though a spectacular crash is one thing to determine, I attend reces for your race plus the close action NOT for the potential of death. A calendar year in combat in Viet Nam was sufficient death for me.

used swimming pool slides for inground pools

how am i able to change my billing facts (or am i becoming stupid, right here?)

I've recently started a web site, the information you provide on this website has helped me tremendously. for all of your time & work. "The man who fights for his fellow-man is a better man than the one who fights for himself." by Clarence Darrow.

I've been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thanks, I'll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site?

These were my thoughts during my speed work-out yesterday at high noon: When I do one hour runs I will pretend that it is the last hour of my marathon. When I do two hour runs I will pretend that it is the last two hours of my marathon. When I run for three hours I am in a nightmare and cannot wake-up. It was the last one that made me chuckle and realize that maybe I should re-think my attitude.or maybe I shouldnt. This may not make sense to most of you, but when youre overheated and dehydrated it makes such perfect sense that you will laugh happily whilst running down the road.

I manage to be losing my mind. I swear considered one of the comments right here had a link to the movie about the former leader of Germany during WWII finding out that Romney had a secret tape (it had been funny as hell, and could be enjoyed using the sound off). That remark would seem to have disappeared, assuming I didn't consider it to begin with.

winnie the pooh thank you cards baby shower

The proper function of man is to live - not to exist.

The wisest mind has something yet to learn.

Your topic is extremely up to date, and I was hunting just for that informaion you gave to me. Thanks for sharing.

I visited a lot of website but I think this one holds something extra in it in it

Hello there Ladies & Gentleman, believe it or maybe not this is still my very first 1 week on the web, i confess i am little delayed with this technology, but better now then never - right? I was by now able to grab 100 of book marks of things which often interest me, if i would have known the world-wide-web has just about all this, i would certainly have tried to get it earlier then in my 60's. My preferred book mark so far, that i stop by almost each other evening is Scandal Tapes Leaked, its wonderful! I wanted to follow those habits of all those other posters here which say thanks nicely almost everywhere. What a unexpected friendly community here. Feels the internet is filled up with good people. Best Regards and a fortunate week to all of you!

I don't usually comment but I gotta tell thanks for the post on this one : D.

Whoa. This website is great! Love the info!

Really like this site. Do you ever share this information on facebook?

Liberty is not a means to a higher political end. It is itself the highest political end.

There's definately a great deal to learn about this issue. I really like all of the points you have made.

I just received my phone as properly. They say the letters might be out mid week. Fantastic to the RIV to choose up the phone!I generally desired PLATES FOR Holiday!!!!

I normally question identical detail, Andrew, what a Tucker would glance like in 2012, when they would've survived. I would like these plates, but I am able to only imagine what they might go for!

this appears delish...good method to use up those leftover hardboiled eggs, rylla! thanks!

Heard about this site from my friend. He pointed me here and told me I'd find what I need. He was right! I got all the questions I had, answered. Didn't even take long to find it. Love the fact that you made it so easy for people like me. More power Security professionals must regularly update their technical skills and enhance their capabilities through online technology degree programs.

Amazing collection of post you have. Will come back later and read all thoroughly :)

"Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Google News. Do you have any kind of tips on how to get listed within Yahoo Information? I've been trying for some time but We never appear to make it happen! Thanks"

Well I really liked studying it. This post offered by you is very constructive for good planning.

American Aspiration Pizza, not cheap but worth every single penny. Are not able to beat Minor Caesars when you're wrangling kids and need to have it fast and cheap, glad to listen to they're not jerks.

Hey there :) I am a big fan of your blog posts and your blog. One could say that I started my own blog because I saw so many cool stuff on your blog :D So I just wanted to leave my link here and tell you that if you want a link on my blog I would be more then happy to write a few words abotu you and link back to you :) Love your work!

I really enjoy the blog.Really thank you! Great.

"I'm typically in order to running a blog as well as we really respect your own content articles. The content provides actually levels my own attention. I'm going to save your own web site in addition to maintain taking a look at for manufacturer spanking new info. inch

As a Newbie, I am always browsing online for articles that can benefit me. Thank you

I'm wondering how USPPI is going to effect my business here in Spain. Do I also have to find an authorised agent?

"Petal to the medal"? As I understand it[1], in contemporary American pronunciation, "pedal", "petal," and "peddle" are homonyms, as are "medal", "mettle", "metal", and "meddle." So this is a purely written eggcorn.

hotels and travel guide to Greece and Greek islands, as well as useful information & tips for your vacation

Field Representatives will not be affected by the Reduction-in-Force when the six regional offices close at the end of 2012. The only change a Field Representative will experience is who they report to (a Field Supervisor), and which regional office they are associated with.

The end of the year is purchasing power it is confirmed.

Now we are in early October 2011. The Oechsles have contributed $10 million to the construction of the Center for Global Education. It will be located opposite Watson Court at the intersection of High and McCartney Streets behind the college president's home. Planning has begun. Representing the alumni on the planning committee are Bill Kirby '59 and me. The architect is the firm of Kieran Timberlake, Philadelphia, which is designing the US Embassy in London, England. On the 19th of this month, Mikhail Gorbachev will be speaking on campus to celebrate the new center. Anticipated completion of the center is in 2015.

It is now the second half of May and I still see the March to the Mailbox signs in the area. Are they suposed to be removed sometime by someone?

The ideas stated in the blog are some very helpful ideas. Frequently, college students will not take the questionnaire very seriously and tend to leave what is considered unimportant to them as the last thing planned to be finished. So often does this happen that some college students aren't even able to mail back the Census Data Worksheet. This is probably because they are mostly preoccupied with their studies or other factors involved in school. Reaching toward college students by direct mail or e-mail should help them realize that one of their priorities is to mail back the needed form. If not, it will be less likely for their party or race to be represented if they do not fill out and reply to the form.

I am an enumerator and I am being pushed to produce more than is possible. I am encouraged to use the Internet to get information instead of visiting homes. Doing this will get a big bonus for someone over me, but I will be out of work sooner! It's not just bad enumerators, people, it's bad supervisors trying to get bonuses.

Great ideas on making the law of attraction work, which is almost always the sticking point people get.

Wow what a cool web page I like it quite a bit truly thanks for sharing it with me.

I the efforts you have put in this, thank you for all the great articles.

Congratulations on your progress!
If it would be helpful for next years canoe construction, we would like to donate a stucco sprayer and Spiderlath mesh. Who should I contact about this?

On the Census webpage there is an example for written authorization between the USPPI and an US Agent but not between an Agent and the FPPI or the USPPI and the FPPI. Is there another location that were an example can be found for these?

I misplaced my form so am unable to get it sent in. Is there a way to get a new form?

I have a question that ties in with this post -
I worked as an enumerator for NRFU and am now working as an enumerator for NRFU VDC, as I am driving from AA to AA I hear lifelock commercials that essentially accuse the Census operation of fraud and mismanagement of PII, mainly on Rush Limbaugh's show, but also on a few others. Limbaugh has a 20,000,000 member audience but I have never heard anyone from the Census Bureau refuting any of his claims.
I think pretty hard about that when I then have to go from house to house to find a proxy for a vacant because people won't give me a name and phone number because they are scared we are going to lose or sell their information, or because they listened to Glenn Beck when he told them that all they have to provide is a population count and it is unconstitutional for us to ask for anything else. I know that over the course of the two operations at least 20 people have refused information because of that reason. It is especially irritating when the enumerator manual says that a respondent has the right to refuse any information but then we are sent right back out in the field with with the EQ because a respondent has refused a phone number when the chances are that the proxy won't be able to provide the same level of information. (For that matter how are the Amish getting counted if no EQ can be completed without a phone number)

I think its waste of time to see the pop up every time

Relaxing on the beach with hubby. Home in both cities where my son's live.

Writer includes a heavy knowing and a great vision of where the industry is actually going

Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting information. "Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it." by Laurence J. Peter.

Everything is very open up and incredibly clear explanation of issues

I got what you mean , thankyou for putting up.Woh I am pleased to find this website through google. "Remember that what you believe will depend very much on what you are." by Noah Porter.

nice reading, i sure love to read about this and find out something new

Good write-up, I am regular tourist for your site, hold up the superb make use of, as well as It is shifting as typical tourist for that extended time.

Loving the information on this website, you have done great job on the posts.

September 19th, 2011 at 4:26 am

YouTube is world's biggest video sharing site, no one can defeat it. Every one add videos at YouTube after that take embed code and post anywhere.

Really great info can be found on web site.

I like this website its a master peace ! Glad I observed this on google. "The definition of a beautiful woman is one who loves me." by Sloan Wilson.

Congrats, Vanessa... which is wonderful information! Wishing you a healthy, pleased pregnancy.

Thats Cicero ave in Chicago IL, not Cicero IL

Guten tag! Hahaha! I'm not Deuche, but had ya nervous! Nice site neway, I sympathize wiv what you wrote.

Though we need to promote obtaining a higher educational degree to all, as the more educated our citizens are, it benefits everyone from the individual to our country as a whole, we need to promote more degrees in Science, Engineering & MATH or we will fall behind the other countries in our world!
I agree with Andre...why isn't Colorado mentioned as above 40%
Also agree with Larry...Math degrees are extremely important also

These crap artists are simply puppets, reptiles will come to eat you and sexual assault your sons or daughters in the forest with costs clinton and aleister crowley!!

Fantastic early morning Tsaikos!

Thanks for the points

Appreciate helpful post! It is often extremely helpful. I wish that you're going to continue submitting knowing here.

I am glad to be a visitor of this utter blog ! , regards for this rare info ! .

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs