View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

A "poster child" case for Value Capture

Stone's Throw is a 619 acre master planned community located in the fastest growing corridor in the State of Minnesota. It will have +/- 136 acres of commercial, retail, office, industrial and mixed use property types right around a proposed I-94 interchange. The mixed use land is for sale under an "Exclusive Investment Offering" -- this can be an example of "value capture," a source of public finance by capturing part of benefits that will incur with the construction of the interchange.

Before knowing more about this project, one question that occur to me is the timing of this "offering." Is it better to sale the parcels now, or to hold them until later? Would all the parcels be sold one time or bit by bit gradually? Some may say that the government may have to sell the land earlier in order to have money for construction. However, as long as there is a reasonable expectation of future revenue, the government can still borrow money through municipal bonds to be repaid by proceeds of future sales -- if the later- or gradual-offering is shown to be a better approach.

(Thanks, Bob, for suggesting this case.)

helping tips and tricks.

Unbelievable! I just discovered that I am on Google+ twice and didn't realize it. Because they use numbers for member's addresses rather than names, I couldn't figure out what had happened to some of my posts and didn't realize I had registered twice AND NEITHER DID THEY using the exact same password, etc. Well, there's a negative for Google+ Here's my alternative page: https://plus.google.com/108279286977758998728/ which you'll note is quite a bit unique from the other one particular. Man, you've got to love technology.

You can find an Avanti sitting out at Patrick's Antique Cars & Trucks in Casa Grande, Arizona for the previous couple of several years, It has some f'glass damage, and like all Az vehicles, is suffering from becoming baked by the sunshine.

The hood looks custom, but is it a Cadillac? Fairly flashy little ride.

This article was extremy helpful! Thanks you so much, solved a problem with the new website I am working on.

Wowgirls.com launched in 2011 and since then it has provided a new WOW scene of the finest erotic content, girl-girl or unicamente beauty releases. All of their content is 100% exclusive with ultra-fast downloads of images and videos or perhaps you can flow the videos directly from all the site.

You have brought up a very great details , appreciate it for the post.

I smoked for 11 years. Never got up to a full pack a day, but I was well on my way. So I started with an e-cig with the cartridges and a cute little light on the end. I was so proud of myself....at first. Then I realized I coughed more than with regular cigarettes and I still felt the urge to smoke a "real one". After 2 weeks of juggling real cigs and the e-cig, I stuck with the real ones.

After the car threw a rod, Indy took it to someone who attempted to weld it, only to own the welds crack. This repair will fix equally the original damage, which accomplished in the 1st attempt.

February 21st, 2011 at 9:17 am

No contemplate he's so calm, he is not married.

It's good to see a proper debate online and not all just concurring with the author for a change.

With the intention of terror may reach each and every one punish but few.

Actually when someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other users that they will help, so here it takes place.

Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to find out more details.

I have recently started a website, the info you provide on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.

Not my "cup of tea" though the 36 Ford was entertaining to browse about and look at.

Therapy dogs, and exactly how the most up-to-date, therapy cars!?

The best tranny chat rooms with gorgeous shemales. If you want to spend time with beautiful tgirl live this is the best place you should start your live sex adventure. Enjoy!

near the university of hawaii, there exists a meals truck with plate lunches. i do not know the name; i am not convinced whenever they use a signal with their title!

Some truly interesting points you have written.Helped me a lot, just what I was looking for : D.

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this website has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.

I can not take part now in discussion - it is very occupied. Very soon I will necessarily express the opinion.

As soon as I discovered this website I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

And regarding my english skills: I cultured that ages ago,? next to with supplementary skills: Like impregnating your mom with you... I may possibly have, except she was to expensive...

basic public of this great initiative. As indicated through the

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs