View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

Do bond rating agencies discriminte municipal bonds?

Thanks Jeff for suggestion this article: States and Cities Start Rebelling on Bond Ratings (03/03/08, Creswell and Bajaj).

Issued by state or local governments, municipal bonds are generally much safer than those issued by corporations. The level of safeness is call "credit quality," the extent to which a bond issuer will be willing and able to pay back its debt. This is reflected by bond ratings assigned by several bond ratings agencies. The ratings will in turn affect the interests (borrowing cost) for the payback of these bonds.

In recent weeks, some governmental officials complain that ratings firms assign municipal borrowers low credit scores compared with corporations. And it is the taxpayers who ultimately pay the price, in the form of higher fees and interest costs on public debt. Bond rating agencies, however, have their rationales for the practice of double-standards.

My dream retirement would be no bills, no worries and great health.

hi! how could I download them?

Why, thank you for linking to my blog. And my lensmaster webpage even!

Many thanks for fantastic web designs... All designs are pretty professional...Many thanks,

Pretty cool submit, it seriously inspires me to create one particular. I had fun viewing them. Like you collections a lot. :)

random things to say to confuse people

funny random comments jokes

hello how are you in chinese mandarin

hello how are you today song

iphone 4 screen replacement guide verizon

My wife and her buddies seem to obtain it. My 13 year old daughter said exactly what you did. Its the same as Tumblr. I'm waiting for an aha moment after i get it...hasnt happened yet.

ah que bien. Ilove las vegas ( live at

not very on topic but i waiting at the dumb air port and the only website i can logon to is this one good read anyway

how to pronounce hello how are you in italian

hello how are you mmd wav

how to say hello how are you in korean

buying a car in california from oregon

forum pariuri sportive online

i will buy you a new car lyrics

pariuri sportive rezultate de ieri fotbal

hello how are you in south korean

Thanks for this.

really funny random comments

I'd constantly want to be update on new articles on this website , bookmarked ! .

Some kind of vine tattoo? Fiddleheads? Some kind of foliage.

many thanks in your question, allison! an original pin is something you've "pinned" from a web site (the original source) that is not a "repin" from someone else. it doesn't necessarily really have to be a photo you've taken yourself. hope this helps. very good luck!

not very on topic but i waiting at the dumb air port the only web site i can get on to is this one good read anyway

Your awnser was just what I needed. It's made my day!

Indeed beneficial writing and good internet site to by the way. Looking forward for more from you in the future, Thanks

Extraordinary sixth sense

Hey there :) I am a big fan of your blog posts and your blog. One could say that I started my own blog because I saw so many cool stuff on your blog :D So I just wanted to leave my link here and tell you that if you want a link on my blog I would be more then happy to write a few words abotu you and link back to you :) Love your work!

Great job here. I truly enjoyed what you had to state.

There is many other plans that involve the same principles you acknowledged above. I will keep reading on the message.

I like this weblog very much so much superb information. "Funny how just when you think life can't possibly get any worse it suddenly does." by Douglas Noel Adams.

Hey amiga!!! I like the dress but... I think the top is SO YOU!! So colorful and free flowing- which is my choice for you. You'll generate a splash in either. I love the Limited but haven't shopped there inside of a while- many thanks for that reminder. Hugs!!

Regards for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting info. "When we cannot hope to win, it is an advantage to yield." by Quintilian.

I want to start a blog on myyearbook but i cant find the box on my profile.. I've made sure i've checked the box to show my latest blog in the manage profile boxes section.. However it still wont show up.. Please help.. Is there any other way to star...

Shelton has said that he greatly prefers the UK cover; I do think I have to consent with him.

I am thankful that I detected this site, just the right info that I was searching for!

Sometimes I get really tired from sorting out the data for myself and having to end up with a good thought.

Very interesting subject , thankyou for posting . "All human beings should try to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why." by James Thurber.

Merely wanna say that this is extremely helpful, Thanks for taking your time to write this. "One man with courage is a majority." by Thomas Jefferson.

I am not real great with English but I find this real easy to understand.

That might be like washing any moondust/re-entry marks off of your NASA Apollo Lunar Modules which can be in our museums. Apart from that you'll find even now lots of Studebakers out there, we do not need a person colored the best way it was originally.

lovely, do you may designed with open arms ? kisses from italy

Gerd, sometimes known as gastro-esophageal reflux disease, or GERD, comes about because of the coexistence of 2 problems. The first acid reflux disease contributing condition is a retrograde flow of stomach contents into the esophagus. Regardless, the reflux itself does not necessarily contribute to gastro-esophageal reflux disease signs and symptoms or histologic changes, and can happen among normal human beings as well. In this case, the process is referred to as "physiologic gastroesophageal reflux".

Also what in that case it is necessary to do?

Good write-up. I completely welcome this website. Save it up!

I really enjoy the article. Will read on...

One thing I'd prefer to say is that,Thanks for the recommendations

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs