View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

Funding transportation with value capture in Minnesota?

An innovative way of transportation financing is through value capture, which involves (partial) recovery of value gains associated with transportation improvement. In the recently passed transportation finance bill, the state legislature is launching a study to assess the feasibility of using value capture in Minnesota to supplement transportation funding. Following is a tentative outline of questions that I think should be addressed in this study:

1. Measuring value gains of transportation
    • Theoretical frameworks of value gains
    • Empirical evidence about value gains
    • Practical ways to measure value gains
  2. Strategies of value capture: rationales, applications, and issues
  3. Recommendations for Minnesota
    • Criteria for evaluation
    • Evaluating possible policy options
    • Policy recommendations

We have HAD A HACKER And that i DIDN'T GET TO SEE WHAT THEY WROTE ON MY WALL/TIMELINE.
DELETE THIS NOW!
WE HAVE FACEBOOK HACKERS NOW AND DAYS AND IT IS NON Cease.
THE GOVERNMENT NEED'S TO SHUT IT DOWN OR THE FACEBOOK CREATOR NEED'S TO SERIOUSLY Choose IT DOWN.

Dumb investors are going to be left holding a bag of poop once Zuckerburg dumps the stock.

Nice established, time to get some coffee ;)

Simply magnificent guys! This is often a fantastic way of breaking down engagement! I'm planning to try it!

squidoo lens are good for setting up your guide on the internet, i use squidoo and also hubpages...

The 2011 Frazier Canteen dinner & dance is SOLD OUT! If you'd like to be added to our mailing list next year, call (502) 753-5663.

Extremely wonderful fonts thank you.
I quiet just like the "Haymaker", it looks new and fits well into the 2012 entire world.
Thanks!Ben

Cool. Won't be able to wait around!

Haical John said on January 15th, 2011 at 6:38 pm

Some good inspiration here.

I reckon something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks .

Respect to op , some great selective information . "It's always too early to quit." by Norman Vincent Peale.

This is getting a bit added subjective, but I a great deal desire the Zune Marketplace. The interface is multicolored, has additional panache, and approximately cool skin tone like Mixview' that let you hastily spot correlated albums, songs, or else supplementary users correlated to what you're listening to. Clicking on one of those will concentrate taking place that item, and another set of "neighbors" will come interested in view, allowing you to navigate roughly exploring by parallel artists, songs, otherwise users. Vernacular of users, the Zune "Social" is also enormous enjoyment, let you find others with mutual tastes and suitable acquaintances with them. You next can snoop to a playlist twisted based taking place an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Folks worried with privacy will be present relieved to know you can avert the shared commencing seeing your delicate listening lifestyle if you accordingly choose.

I believe you have observed some very interesting points , regards for the post.

The less government we have the better.

I really like and appreciate your blog post.Much thanks again.

Dead tranquil in print satisfy, gratitude for selective in sequence. "The earth was completed on all sides accordingly we would not distinguish extremely a long way timetabled the road." by Karen Blixen.

Castles in the air - they are so easy to take refuge in. And so easy to build, too.

I am not unfeigned wonderful with English but I find this especially gentle to interpret.

Wow that was infrequent. I merely wrote an very slow observe on the contrary later than I clicked accept my observe didn't confirm cheery. Grrrr... fine I'm not letters all that above over. Anyhow, a minute ago required to say outstanding blog!

I standpoint a touch accurately out of the ordinary in this site.

Really nice information can be present originate proceeding muddle blog .

You are my inhalation , I own few blogs and occasionally run out from to post .

I am not really great with English but I get hold this very leisurely to understand.

WONDERFUL Post.thanks on behalf of share..more time lag .. ...

My first visit in your web-site is been a big help.

This info is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more?

Is always that a red 76? Ford Maverick in front of the HW store, partially obscured from the arch?

Remarkable … easy as that On a side note i am going thru divorce process at the this time of my life, cause my life partner appears to be to choose to seek joy more using ridiculous websites similar to: Women fingering different Cucumbers down into their own Vulva then giving time with his wife (me) and his spouse and children. What precisely did arise in our relationship that it came that far?

Great ideas on making the law of attraction work, which is almost always the sticking point people get.

I have recently started a site, the info you provide on this website has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work. "It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary." by Sir Winston Churchill.

I really liked your blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on...

Granted smoking whilst expecting is not really an excellent issue according to some medical experts, but it is also the dad and mom choice to consider these risks..

Among my most prized possessions are the words that I have never spoken.

The median CEO was shown to earn $6.6 million. It is up to $15,000.

This is something that can also do shoots for the photographer's artistic style agree with yours? Black and White ? It is the marrying of minds between the colors and textures also to be magical? You can choose between the colors and textures also to be seen There's a big difference between a great image and a variety of different kinds of props you need both.

I view something truly special in this website.

Loving the info on this website, you have done great job on the content.

Is it now a Christmas tradition in Newcastle to roll inside the Thai ladyboys every year|

I believe you have observed some very interesting details , thanks for the post.

Die akustische und Tonisolation ist die nächste Rolle der die Umzäunung aus PVC. vor allem von der Seite von einer belebten Straße sollen wir einen schalldichten Der Zaun aus PVC montiert haben. Solcher Kunststoffzäune verursacht, dass es auf einer Staat- Straße viel mehr stiller wird. Eine komplette Abtrennung wird von Zäunen aus Plastik gewährleistet.

love it all

Allysa -br /Beautiful as normally. Stunning such as you!

I have always found this subject mildly interesting, now you've added some real value here. Many thanks for sharing.

This actually answered my problem, thank you!

I dont know why i am unable to access this forum on my mobile. I had to use my pc.

I am sure that what you have said will definitely pierce the ears of your readers and make them think more deeply about it

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs