View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

Transportation finance from an intergovernmental perspective

The National Academy of Public Administration and six national associations representing state and local officials have released a report that explores, from an intergovernmental perspective, options to strengthen the nation’s transportation finances.

The report, Financing Transportation in the 21th Century: An Intergovernmental Perspective, is the product of the Intergovernmental Forum on Transportation Financing, which was convened in January 2007 to consider "the current status of surface transportation financing, the appropriate roles of each level of government and the governing policies and financing agreements that may be needed."

In addition to this Forum, there are two separate SAFETEA-LU commissions that were established by Congress to address related issues of transportation finance. For their reports, click here.

I've been debating whether or not I should go into the security camera niche or do the total opposite, which is go into the niche of promoting the idea of a better world where we are living in the society where we will no longer need for security cameras. That's my dilemma.

Another 'NAZI" commentator. This column abounds with them.

Obama is a guy who is respected but I tend not to like him he wants to have rid of your penny, the U.S first coin ever to be marked United states of America in !793 and cease the dollar coins which are just cool.

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks a lot

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh no! I won't be able to make it and I am so sad! I actually want to go even so the girls are throwing me a planning away party that night at Angie's. And i need so much clothes for my new job. So bummed. In any case, have got a blast and i would go with all the dress its fab! XOXO

Wonderful function. I've just started out my own blog on email marketing and I'm still learning

These here is often a good list of resources.I must say thanks for this good list!.

Sure, please email the details! Thanks!

I'm curious to learn... when will the winners of the competition be announced?

how can i change my billing info (or am i being stupid, here?)

We have the worst memory! I've had a notebook/planner for years...I actually will not understand what I'd personally do with no it!

I generally learn something when i quit by here, Eric. Thanks!

I love the astronomical connections during as well as description while in the penultimate paragraph is so stunning!

Well done explanation. I could not have carried out better myself!

Appreciate it for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting information.

Romney Campaign observed dead on yacht, suicide not ruled out as coroner suspects hubris overdose, no signs of foul play as police go on investgation...

Acid reflux disorder, sometimes called gastro-esophageal reflux disease, or GERD, occurs being a result of the coexistence of 2 problems. The 1st acid reflux disease contributing condition is a retrograde flow of stomach contents into the esophagus. However, the reflux itself does not normally lead to gastro-esophageal reflux disease symptoms or histologic changes, and can occur among normal men or women as well. In cases like this, the process is referred to as "physiologic gastroesophageal reflux".

As my first post here in 2013, I would like to say just Happy New Year !

Just wanna tell that this is very helpful , Thanks for taking your time to write this.

Designed and built their scooter. At an average rate of 100-150 watts of electrical energy compared to gasoline consumption.

I like this site very much so much great information.

It is hard to determine profitability. Have all of the equity in a much higher rate of interest. Just in the 1920s and during the 19th century, the demonized usurer acquired a human, if not always humane, face.

Hi colleagues, you are sharing your opinion regarding website SEO, I am also new user of web, so I am also getting more from it. Thanks to all.

Thanks for your article

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs