View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

How to become a "Budget Hero"?

Picture+1.png

Check out the cool game of "Budget Hero" produced by American Public Media.

What is the motivation behind the game? 

-- "Budget Hero seeks to provide a values- and fiscal-based lens for citizens to examine policy debates during this election year. Partisan messages tend to cloud the real issues at play during campaigns, and most candidates are loath to attach detailed financial impacts to solutions which make up their platform. Budget Hero provides an interactive experiences involving policy opinions that have been extensively researched and vetted with nonpartisan government and think tank experts to enable players to objectively evaluate candidates."

DM on twitter are seriously irritating as most of them are spams and automated...I usually check my Inbox and delete DMs to have rid on the bulk
Shaan recently posted..Top 10 Android Based Google Chrome Themes

I've been testing it out for just a though and so far there has been no unwelcome surprises
Karen recently posted..Social Bookmarking and How It Affects Your Bounce Rate

Brilliant write-up thanks! Seems to operate perfectly well along with the latest versions of wordpress as well (3.3)
Made the code a lot cleaner as mentioned and seems to have made life less complicated when trying to implement the comments form into side areas ect. (Had a nightmare with previous use of the normal code)

Several of these themes would work for my photo blog. I hate to sound like an idiot but how can I preview the themes and where can I come across them?

It appears that some classes are missing from the tarball like CCMoveTo...

Fantastic tip for any 1 looking to style and design a web site with ad generating revenue!

Wonder if this just means that it is soo messed up they couldn't hire enough testers for getting some fresh ideas and to do the job the bugs out

Is there anyhow you can get out the pgc icon, top appropriate?
sisi

I got what you intend,saved to bookmarks, very decent internet site.

Good post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!

This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Many thanks Getty! We won't wait around to obtain started out!

Many thanks nice information , till now i'm not using shoerten url because i thoght i affect my google idexing. suitable now i clear many thanks

Good day, have you create a tutorial for use and install the diverse elements in the theme for wordpress name CleanStyle. It' seem like I want for my photowork i present on my internet site. Thanks a lot

thats the whole point of weekly world news is to make up stories. gtfo.

In case you do not ideas my asking, do you make fantastic dollars from this web page?

The range of wall hung bathroom furniture that's available for you to buy is extensive. When you begin to search for your bathroom storage it's a good idea not to search at second hand items. Bathroom furniture can be used to make the bathroom really feel as more of a room, rather than a cold or clinical space. First, ensure that your bathroom is a well ventilated environment.

oh wow that is stunning. almost nothing like that in Australia!

article. Awesome one!

Thanks you for providing this information about Fiscal Issues & Geeky Stuff -
Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs. I found this to be a very informative post. Please keep writing .

Great post, I concur completely and appreciate the time you took to write it, nice!

Okay.....the two concept cars front and center from the Show Floor pix, one roadster and a coupe. Does the roofline to the coupe look familiar???? Man, do I miss my 63 Split Window Coupe.

Dear Roble,br /The reply is basic ! "Stick to Eslpod."br /Listen to Jeff lessons 5 or six timesbr /Read Lucy's scripts As mutch as you canbr /And , make positive you participate regularly in the site forum we now have going on listed here.br /Read blogposts ,and put down your feelings right here.br /Don't fear Should you make mistakes. Every one of us do.br /The beauty of our blog site is nobody judges their bolgmates' producing.

Wow! Thank you! I constantly needed to write on my website something like that. Can I implement a fragment of your post to my website?

You made several fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found a good number of people will consent with your blog.

Via my research, shopping for electronic products online may be easily expensive, although there are some tips and tricks that you can use to acquire the best things. There are generally ways to discover discount discounts that could help to make one to come across the best gadgets products at the cheapest prices. Thanks for your blog post.

Fantastic challenge, love that beautiful coat!

- Implement a moist warm towel for a several minutes and then switch to an ice pack. Sticking with these gout treatment guidelines won't cure your gout, but, with any luck ,, it can lessen the severity, shorten the length, and make the attacks less recurrent.

Keep working ,great job!

The word that came to my head was "Why?"

You have brought up a very great points , regards for the post. "For visions come not to polluted eyes." by Mary Howitt.

Appreciate it for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting information. "The words that enlighten the soul are more precious than jewels." by Hazrat Inayat Khan.

I like this web site its a master peace ! Glad I detected this on google. "Observe your enemies, for they first find out your faults." by Antisthenes.

Alyssa, all of your entries are incredibly thoughtful and they usually put me within the correct viewpoint. I am so glad I am going to get to examine your entries for that upcoming couple several years :) See you tonight with any luck ,!

Social Networks tend to be high revenue mandates for recruiters. The IVR system asks a series of questions, to which employees meet or fail to meet expectations. According to Jex, there are not enough current staff members in the past. All companies give a final feedback, either negative or positive, to all the links given for specific job categories.

Secret thoughts and open countenance will go safely over the whole world.

I’m shocked how good this blog is.

I’m shocked how good this blog is!

Please understand that many people agree with you over me on this topic. In fact, now that I think about it, you have a much better grasp of the subject and I can respect that.

I can’t stop reading. It is great!

Excellent article it is really. My father has been seeking for this update.

Thankyou for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting info . "Every man is the builder of a temple called his body." by Henry David Thoreau.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.|

I think the admin of this web page is actually working hard in favor of his web site, for the reason that here every stuff is quality based data.|

This person produced up tags and changed a VIN, that is definitely the difficulty.

You will change nothing.

Awesome to check out military vehicles being judged as being a stand-alone group. After they are judged with civilian vehicles, they automatically have an advantage competing with cars that drop points for poor top quality chrome, etc. This will likely be a substantially fairer situation.

Hello All of us simply in fact in the vein of your spectacular editorial and entertain deposit your ball coming

This in fact answered my downside, express gratitude you!

It's really good to see a article Fiscal Issues & Geeky Stuff -
Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs from an individual who is clearly knowledgeable and passionate about the subject matter. Brilliant article!

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs