View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

JOBZ: Minnesota's Economic Development policy

Minnesota's Job Opportunity Building Zones (JOBZ) program is a signature piece of Gov. Tim Pawlenty's rural economic development efforts. 

According to the fact sheet, JOBZ are located trhoughout Minnesota, expect the seven-county Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area. A qualified business located in a JOBZ signs a Business Subside Agreement (BSA) with the appropriate local government and enjoys substantive tax benefits.

For related policy issues, click here to listen the MPR audio story: JOBZ, one years old, is popular and still controversial (2004), and read two recent articles below:

We have a wordpress blog with a lot of photographs hosted on third party web sites. I want all the photographs to be hosted in my wordpress blogs. I don't want to manually download all images and replace them in the posts, i need something to do that automatically..

Can I somehow embed this gallery to a page on my website, or at least be able to add a menu bar at the top and change the background color of the gallery?

As I website owner I believe the subject material here is really superb, thanks for your efforts.

Loving the info on this site, you have done great job on the articles.

Thats a lot of inspiration. Now, to get the job done on something that will get me on the 2012 list!

Wow! This could be one particular of the most helpful blogs We've ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Magnificent. I'm also a specialist in this topic so I can understand your hard work.

Regards for this post, I am a big big fan of this site would like to go along updated.

GTmetrix is another excellent speed test tool that uses Google Webpage Speed and YSlow.

nothing can make me happier than a clever logo. this post is amazing, thanks!

The Menu Builder is perfect, provided all of your respective tables are within the same database. On the other hand, this is more a downfall of PHPRunner as being a whole.

Hi, I need a Facebook coupon code please, I need to advertise my facebook web page, is CompuSocial can be a community for share information about Computers, cell phones, ios, android etc, wait around for answer many thanks.

It's been a niggle of mine to get a though, the fact that there were so many tracks that I desired to upgrade then poof the option disappeared along with the model 9 upgrade, I've added the weblink in my favourites on my browser for upcoming usage

Some times its a pain in the ass to read what people wrote but this site is really user friendly!

So much excellent information on here. I discovered it on google.

wow thanks for sharing my facebook covers so cool

All those are my wedding colours (minus the yellow). I enjoy how large and varied the bouquet is. Exactly what is the name on the much larger flower while in the front of your arrangement?

Really great post, have been googling somewhat for this lately so it seriously is wonderful to listen to some particulars on this. I such as the layout of the site as well, searching swell.

I really can't say that I altogether agree with all that was said, but some very good information overall

Good article! We are linking to this particularly great content on our site. Keep up the good writing.

I always was concerned in this subject and stock still am, thank you for posting.

Thanks, I have been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I've located so far.

i enjoy baby presents and i love to give child gifts to be able to my baby along with the my sister's newborn,,

I guess it all comes down to who were your friends and family. That had a lot to do with how you are thinking and what to check in the meantime.

BRAVO IRAN. GOD BLESS YOU.

I really appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thank you again

I truly appreciate this post. I've been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thanks again! "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." by Friedrich Nietzsche.

An additional gout treatment that's suggested by physicians is probenicid. The strain that parasitic infection creates for the kidneys disrupts and interferes aided by the adequate reduction of uric acid. This study also located that cherries and strawberries could be helpful for kidney stones way too!.

This article was extremy helpful! Thanks you so much, solved a problem with the new website I am working on.

A free tgirl webcam blog dedicated to live tranny web cam chat, free tranny cam chat and asian ladyboy cam chat rooms. Enjoy!

To know wisdom and instruction, to perceive the words of understanding

Not as attractive to be a 1953 and it should get yourself a large amount of price resistance. On the other hand, a beautiful example.

Allow your prospective customers dominate the dialogue for multi-level marketing accomplishment. Get them become the legend from the discussion, allow them to tell you about their lifestyle, household, hopes, and goals. You will be there to do just one issue, listen closely. Since when you are paying attention to them, they can be telling you the way to sign up them.

Hiya and welcome, We have frequented your web site various instances. I heard about it via my son. I made the decision to post a comment. My husband and I love laughs; therefore We considered sharing a laugh with you and also your readers. Waiter walks up to a table of old ladies eating their lunch and asks, "Is anything OK?"

Searching for a money making system that is going to deliver a profitable business at home that one could create a length of revenue upon? If you are interested in a money-making business from home which is going to give you an income you could wish to achieve. If you are looking for an income system that's going to offer you a way for you to make a lot of money quickly, then you've to read on

Real nice post, i hope you keep posting stuffs like this, thumbs up.

It’s hard to find well-informed people on this subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Some really nice and useful information on this web site, besides I conceive the layout contains fantastic features.

Hello, I found your blog site in a new directory of blogs. I do not know how your blog came up, should have been a typo, Your blog page looks great. Have a good day

You are a very intelligent individual!

Finding your personal blog post is actually a splendid discovery. Thank you for thinking of people anything like me, and that I desire for you the greatest of success becoming a skilled professional in this field.

Why now. Is it an election Calendar year.

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs