View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

The Fed to study economic bubbles

The Wall Street Journal (5/16, A1, Lahart) reports that the Federal Reserve, the nation's chief bubble watching agency, has hand-picked a "band of young scholars" in Princeton University to study economic bubbles. The journal notes that the importance of understanding bubbles -- how they start, how they evolve, and how they deflate -- has been evident by "the damage done by the housing and credit bubbles."

So far, the study group has concluded "that the Fed can and should try to restrain bubbles, rather than following former Chairman Alan Greenspan's approach" of "watchful waiting while prices rise, and then cleaning up the mess after a bubble bursts.

I like your site.

It appears that some classes are missing from the tarball like CCMoveTo...

Thanks for your tip Allaedin, will try it on my blog )

Lovely! I like that wild mane. Green reflections on the underside of the horse in his shadows may well unify him when using the background. He's surely standing on the same green grass. Reflected light. I have seen you do it and it doesn't even must be obvious, regardless of whether the pigment's there in the mix something snaps to and causes it to be search more unified. I like the looseness of the background.

bye default landing tabs. You'll also notice that the landing tabs have now disappeared. This is actually a change that some nonprofits tend not to like. But there is a new feature

Hi Kathy! I think this may be the description of your Upcycled Challenge pinboard. Did you mean to publish the url to your pinboard alternatively? Are not able to wait around to see the images you chose!

Wonderful and pretty interesting article. Your point of look at is more or considerably less the same as main. Thanks!

Personally, I am glad that it's taking place. I think we should celebrate the election of your first African American President by putting him on our currency. Maybe we could have him shaking hands with George Washington as the water mark.

I use the free account and it certainly works for what I need it for
Karen recently posted..JML 25th Anniversary Competition And The Winners Are

Hi there
Fabulous layouts above. Like them.
One question you may be able to assist: why do your layouts work in IE6 and mine really don't? For IE I have to place a no-wrap otherwise the subject material will appear down the left side in the container only. I have tested the lists in IE but still having probs. Cheers

Ok. DO I've to have got a flash editor? How do I insert it into my WP web page? Is there a help area for this? Many thanks for the quick response.

Just open the Finder preferences advanced tab and uncheck Show warning before changing an extension

You make a great point. Got some nice info here. I think that if more people thought about it that way, they’d have a better time get the hang ofing the issue.

Good tips. I totally agree with you. More article please!

Very good Early morning, I just stopped in to visit your internet site and imagined I would say I appreciated myself.

A Winnebago with a little car in tow.

Hi!,i wonder if you already have an facebook email address:do you can to change the name if you wish it later?...

Just in time! This week I need to acquire the top to my sister's wedding quilt finished and also finish a dress that I have each of the pieces cut out for! Yay!

Posts About Squidoo The Rules from the Squidoo Questokay, let's abide by up yesterdays admittedly ambitious submit with a bit of clarification as to...A

Hello There to all. My Corporation Is from the Greece and i also enjoy a amazing net page. Visit my site and say your viewpoint. You Possibly Can Find many good ideas and information just about my job. This Is free 100% and without requiring registrator. Many Thanks To the world which will check my interesting website. This Will Help To my job. | προσφορές |

Hi, Your feed (RSS) is fail. Please check ^^. Love your website

I cherished up to you'll obtain carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you want be turning in the following. in poor health without a doubt come more previously again since precisely the same nearly a lot ceaselessly within case you protect this hike.

Samir Qamar pimps MedLion Direct Primary Treatment being an close all solution for $59 a month.. Which happens to be then followed up by an astute remark from Larry Canes that asks the $59 a month is also intending to deal with an incredibly sick patient, with co-morbidity difficulties, like a diabetic paraplegic with stage four prostate cancer Proper? This just illustrates the complex naturel of healtcare and that there is not any one-size fits all, respond to. People today peddling a short mini-health approach, comparable to your MedLion approach are called, Pre-paid Suscription Well being Plans. They are really not extensive wellness plans. They offer services that might be provided at their facility level and do not offer specialty care or hospitalization. You have got to purchase a supplemental plan (if out there). If healthcare have been a $59 a month solution, Medicare would not be getting any troubles at all. As for any Nationwide roll from something like MedLion, it has a spot but it really will should be honnest in its advertising that this is a modest services prepare. Many people would purchase a limited strategy that will not experience they use a doctor that significantly, or they are really young and impervious to ever seriously staying sick over and above an uncomplicated medical maladie like pink-eye, flu shots, small stitch and sew incidents, and common colds. During the healtcare company it is merely a small step up in the nurse operate clinics at CVS, Walgrens, or Walmart that will refer you to your doctor should the incident calls for it. Healthcare like any other business enterprise is mostly You get Anything you Fork out FOR. The trouble is a lot of us want it absolutely free. But even free of charge healthcare has to generally be paid by somebody or for all those seeking for it absolutely free, by somebody other than themselves. You could see how quicly this can become polarized with out a real solution. However, we have been in a time in spot in our society that calls for far better wondering and needs to generally be extra constructive in finding a solution other then my political celebration is appropriate and your politcal get together just wants unhealthy folks to die. At that point it has regressed into idiot imagining and serves no a person. Will we essentially have the ability to ever get further than a one-party solution fits all? I truly hope so, despite the fact that it isn't going to appear to be a lot of the possibility nonetheless.

CAN Any person Say to ME Ways to get THE TRANSMISSION TECHNITION GUIDES , THE Ebook WE Accustomed to GET IN TRANS CLASSESbr /CAN'T Viewed To discover Books FOR 4L60, 6L80,6T70,OR ALLISON TRANS . THEY HAVE ALOT OF Fantastic DIAG Info AND POWERFLOWbr /THRU TRANS WHITCH HELPS ON NOISE DIAG . I have A number of THE EARLIER Textbooks FROM SATURN BUT NOBODY HAS ANY OFbr /THE OTHER GM Books . YOUR Assist IS NEEDED

I’ve recently established a site, and the information you provide on this site has helped me a lot. Thank you for all of your time & work.

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

The photo was taken by Todd Terwilliger, and I'd a bit of a time tracking it down!

Would a Mother Theresa joke be in poor taste?br /(far too late?)

I once worked with an older gentleman who would often doze off during meetings. However, that older gentleman'-s intellect and body of knowledge so humbled the rest of us, that we figured he had earned the right. He'd listen to us when we said something worth hearing. wow gold cheap

Nice article, I just found it, simple but it has some good that made my day. thanks! =)

exceptional get the job done and research remaining executed on surrogacy and also the impact of reproductive technologies on donor-conceived kids. Thankfully, the conversation is

If Youtube dnt want to remove this movie.so its superior to be shutdown the youtube.coz if they cant understand the feelings of us.and are playing with it.then why it remains to be Open.

This website does not display appropriately on my iphone 4 - you may want to try and fix that

I've wanted to write about something like this on my webpage and you gave me an notion. Cheers.

From my observation, buying consumer electronics on the internet may for sure be expensive, but there are some tricks and tips that you can use to help you get the very best offers. You will find usually methods to discover discount offers that may help to make one to achieve the best consumer electronics items in the cheapest costs. Many thanks for the blog post.

VCwUgL Yeah, it is clear now !... Just can not figure out how often do you update your blog?!....

You may want to consider consuming more Vitamin C if you suffer from hair loss. Vitamin C helps

Hey presently there. Great task. I did so not even picture it. It's a fantastic experience. Bless a person!

HUGE get for Cal if this works out...

Missing, presumed dead, Romney campaign has reportedly been identified, operating in a Burger King in Upper Michigan.

I 'm happy in order to talk to you and you provide me great help

Se poate ajunge la gastrite si prin lipsa de vitamina B12 existenta datorita posturilor negre prelungite,alimentatiei indiferent de stil care nu aduce suficienta vitamina B12.A spus-o o d-na doctor de la Fares Orastie.

Hey guys, congrats on landing in China! Glad to hear you made it there safe and sound....and thank God for Doug's nametag! Stay in touch.

I agree with your look at however there is a few things I would have thrown inside

this is something i have never ever read.very detailed analysis.

I've recently started a good web site, any kind of info everyone provide about this subject website has enhanced my loved ones greatly. Thank you intended for your whole time & work.

Thanks for sharing what was in your head. I read every word of it. Now I need to get it out of my head. Seriously, a fun hub read, as well as most of the above comments.

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs