View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

Resources for transportation research in Minnesota

My research assistant Kirti Vardhan Das has compiled a great list of resources for transportation research (in particular related issues in Minnesota).
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Transportation Databases (Through UMN libraries)

•        Transport Data Base.
•        Transportation article file.

Federal Highway Administration (List of websites on different topics)

Northwestern University Transportation Library

Lincoln Institute of land Policy (Publications and multimedia search page)

TRIS online (TRB search tool)

Dissertation and theses indexes (UMN Libraries)
Very helpful at times.

Minnesota House of Representatives
General Search for house research documents

Minnesota House of Representatives
House research documents on transportation

Minnesota House of Representatives
House research documents on Property Taxes

Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) Library

Minnesota Office of the State Auditor (Financial data and comparison tools)
Look at the reports and data tab as well. It has a lot of the raw data in the form of formal reports.

Metropolitan Council Transportation Page
Maps, the 2030 Transportation Policy Plan etc.

Metropolitan Council Transportation documents page
Reports, Audits etc.

Minnesota Department of Finance and Employee Relations
Budget Information.

More to come...

I no have phone. verify via mobile phone. how to receive code.

The new White House toilet paper.incredibly funny!!!!!

Thank you! I took a slim chance to look at the webtsie and just see if some chance there was something I was so excited to see you're open! I want to THANK EVERYONE involved that helped to make this happen! We've been taking our kids here every year for many years and always looked forward to it. Now we've been taking my grown kids AND granddaughter here for the last two years to find out last year it was your last. We left so bummed out and sad. I hope more than anything that you'll be around for a long time! Our family will continue to enjoy coming there and keep our tradition alive as long as you're open! May God continue to bless you Thank you Thank you!

Sean. How can we realistically persuade NASA to mail his ashes to your moon?br /Can you assistance below?

A instructor of mine handcrafted his house. He had a somewhat wide landing in his staircase and opted for a mini built-in bookcase...complete with a ladder! It absolutely was such a cute touch...I can visualize this is a beloved spot for his grandchildren =)

I reckon something truly special in this site.

Wow... a Beetle, a '66 Ford, a '70s clamshell Chevy wagon, a fuselage Chrysler 2-door, a mid-70s Ford wagon, a '73 Cutlass 2-door, a '64 Pontiac GP, an early '70s Maverick, and one more Beetle. Moreover an early '70s Pontiac clamshell wagon and a likely '72 Grand Prix around the employed car great deal. And naturally a GM Fishbowl bus.

You've got gone and done it once again Appreciate your pics! You mention your modern grey kitchen doors and I'm a fan of all things grey I'd like to see images some pictures...

What expanding a business from one or numerous accounts. Banks can charge less, but most banks quote the highest allowable rate. Find an advocate If you are going to pay the mechanic?

I really like that orange!!!!

This is certainly completely brilliant! Congratulations on hoping to revitalize the developed word no texting, no email, no whatever's next! I don't private a pc proud of staying "computer free". Possibly outdated fashioned, but receiving a hand written letter will be so refreshing! Thank you for concentrating on a rapidly declining art the hand developed letter and/or note.br /Can't hold out to obtain my first letter! Judy Robertson

It is obvious so many things are ending up bad at the moment. Good job for pointing my team in the right area.

Hey man, .This was an excellent web page for such a tough topic to talk about. I look forward to reading much more terrific posts like this one particular. Thanks

Refurbished Laptops with Windows 7 from Portable Universe

This really is specifically such a fantastic reserve that you re giving about this topic and people offer you it away plagued approachable.

Great blog.Much thanks again. Fantastic.

You may have not intended to do so, but I feel you might have managed to express the state of mind that a lot of men and women are in. The sense of wanting to assist, but not knowing how or where, is a thing a lot of us are going through.

Great stuff from you, man. Ive read your stuff before and youre just too awesome. I adore what youve received right here, enjoy what youre declaring and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you still manage to maintain it intelligent. I cant wait to read more from you. That is really a great blog site.

This really is my very first time i check out right here. I found numerous entertaining things within your blog site, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the just one getting every one of the enjoyment right here! Hold up the good function.

You may have not intended to do so, but I believe you might have managed to express the state of mind that a lot of people are in. The sense of wanting to help, but not knowing how or exactly where, is some thing a lot of us are going through.

What about Ken admirers ?

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs