View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

Transportation Funding in MN

On Feb. 10, CTS Research Seminars hosted my presentation titled “Transportation Funding in Minnesota: Past, Present, and Prospect.” You may click here to download the PowerPoint file (in PDF), or here to watch Webinar Recording.

Abstract from the CTS Research Seminar flyer:

In recent years, depleting state and local budgets and growing capital and maintenance costs related to transportation have been a common challenge. The state of Minnesota is estimated to have billions in unmet transportation needs to keep up with inflation and the increase in transportation demands. In 2008, the state legislature passed chapter 152 (HF2800), which made some important changes to existing funding techniques.

This presentation will review the funding of public surface transportation systems (including highways, transit, and local roads) in Minnesota. It will discuss how transportation projects have been funded, identify current and future policy issues likely to affect transportation funding, look at the implications of chapter 152 (HF2800), and go over some of the funding options suggested by other researchers. The presentation will summarize a report that aims to encourage better understanding and management of issues related to transportation funding in Minnesota.

When someone unfollows you, qwitter sends you an email message saying who unfollowed you and what tweet did you submit before they unfollowed you. All you need to do is, sign up. Enter your twitter username and email address.TwitDiff provides e-mail and RSS notification for accounts unsubscribing from your tweets.TwittaQuitta is by far the ideal. I used almost all of them. Qwitter, Goodbybuddy, unfollowr and TwittaQuitta. Twitta Quitta sends you an email once every day only when someone unfollowed you.

definitely creative listing of well designed logos.

I agree completely with what you said. Good Read. Keep it up

I just added this website to my google reader, great stuff. Can not get enough!

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Bless you!

Lung cancer took my mom in law final year. Please stop smoking!

FANTASTIC Surveillance Equipment article search forward to following it more.

Hi Lillian! Sometimes Pinterest takes down the search function to install updates. You should not worry, I can access it from my end!

Wonderful list! Heard of a few of these. Wonderful apps, thanks!

There are some truly awesome frameworks in this collection, thank you for sharing it Eric :)

Pleasant put up Eric,

Thanks for this fantastic established and thanks for pointing out the negative room birds as I probably would not have noticed them! Hugs, Suze

Mitt Romney's campaign is so dead, Republicans refer to him as "Reaganesque."

When she was a small girl, Amanda hid a ticking clock in an old, rotten tree trunk. It drove woodpeckers crazy. Ignoring tasty bugs all around them, they just about beat their brains out trying to get at the clock. Years later, Amanda used the woodpecker experiment as a model for understanding capitalism, Communism, Christianity, and all other systems that traffic in future rewards rather than in present realities.

Sure the red car considered one of the first textbooks I read through as a kid an 69 now built me a car nut.

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most individuals will agree with your website.

Omg, appreciate!!! The interaction among the two is incredible. So are your photographs

IMO it is the Best short article that can be found so far on this page. You just want to read and read.

I am so happy to read this. This is the type of info that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.

This web site certainly has all of the info I wanted about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

You are my inspiration , I own few blogs and sometimes run out from to brand.

I've been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thanks, I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site?

You are my aspiration , I have few blogs and often run out from to brand.

What were being the mini ute derivatives utilized for? The roamer and nomad appear to be much more trouble than they're worth. That is you may just buy a Mini or a Mini metro and beat them up as opposed to make a total new cut down entire body for them.

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs