View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

NYT's Analysis about Transit Costs

Double click here to see the enlarged graph on NYT’s background analysis, “Should a Subway Ride Cost More?

In this week’s NYT news (Confessore, 03/17/2009), New York Gov. David Paterson rejects Democrats’ plan to raise the fare by 17 percent to rescue the financially troubled Metropolitan Transportation Authority in New York. The news led me to the nice graphical presentation about transit fares below -- it is such little things that have made me a fan of New York Times.

23mta.grahpic2.952.gif

Do you guys have any tutorials on jquery-mobil and struts2 integration?

Terrific operate. I have just started off my own blog on email marketing and I'm still learning

I love minimalist designs. Leonardo da Vinci said that "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication", and that i think this can be also used in world wide web style and design.

Would not it be far more effective to ban world wide web by itself? And English education? And just stop all flights going out of the place? If thats executed, I am certain nobody in Pakistan will really need to are living with these kinds of matters.

Your writing could use some enhancement to better drive house your factors, however the tone of the argument is right on. I speak from experience since the nonprofit I work for runs an yearly small company competition, and what most of our applicants have in common is that they've figured out people practices that help them contiually outperform their competitors, who usually are bigger.

What a great story about two good ladies! God bless Mary Louise!

All you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be.

I always was concerned in this topic and stock still am, regards for posting .

Everything is vastly untie with a clear account of the issues. It was truly informative. Your website is same of use. Express gratitude you for sharing!

I have a perfect cure for a sore throat: cut it.

Hi, new to vaping but tried three models do far and I'm particularly intrigued by o2vapor.com product. Do you have any feedback from this brand? I would really appreciate it.

What a wonderful juxtaposition of objects.

Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have created some nice practices and we are looking to exchange solutions with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Its great as your other content : D, thanks for putting up.

Gout can be a kind of rheumatism that produces discomfort and swelling from the joints. There are many changes in lifestyle that could be designed to implement your individual gout treatment. Calcium excess may also gather inside the joints and lead them to inflammate.

Im really happy with this article post.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.

I imagine that some people are finding [3] unnatural because of Prof. Pullum's choice of "know" to exemplify the time relationships. Times t0, t1, and t2 are essentially point-like, but this conflicts semantically with "know", which (in this meaning at least) extends over a time range. Try substituting "meet" and [3] should sound just find.

one has produced an intriguing and lastly fantastic review. I like that person very much. I could not at all suffer from published it more exciting. I become at twitter and youtube my useful submit and go back again. thank you and all best.teichfilter

This is my first time I have visited here. I found a lot of interesting information in your blog. I guess I am not the only one who noticed this! keep up the impressive work. :p

I have recently started a web site, the info you provide on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.

The "Rickyisms" that RF mentions are distinct from the other eggcorns in that they seem less like mishearings than misrememberings. For instance, there's a clear difference between "feel day" and "petal stool" on the one hand, and "rocket appliances" and "get two birds stoned at once" on the other. So I'd say internal textual evidence alone already supports the idea of multiple ur-texts, with the "appliances" kind of mistakes coming from a source we could call R, and the rest from some other source.

If a foreign buyer consolidates freight from more than one US seller, AES must be filed for each USPPI, correct? If a USPPI requests proof of AES filing (for routed transactions) and is not given the proof and suspects the filings may be incorrect, what liability do they have?

There are many organizations providing the shipping for the cars, other vehicles and also for the accessories donated by the donors, Some of the organizations or charities are paying for these and some shipping companies are providing this for free of cost.

myl's subsequent post on Thurber led me to the discovery that he has addressed this issue as well:

One of the biggest problems people faced was finding suitable drinking water. Having a microfilter water purifier is a must for your emergency preparedness. They're relatively inexpensive now and very effective.

I always was concerned in this topic and still am, thanks for posting.

Gorgeous pictures, loving your earrings xx

I like this web blog very much, Its a very nice place to read and get information. "Education is the best provision for old age." by Aristotle.

Not sure I get ya, Dave. A car was equipped by using a vinyl top mainly because that's how it was ordered. In a very Superbird of which that is significantly removed the vinyl major was utilized to hide the seams.

I truly appreciate this post. I've been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thanks again! "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." by Friedrich Nietzsche.

omg i had home school for like 5 hours today|

So sorry you are going to pass up the workshop!

Very interesting subject, thank you for putting up.

You...are...my...hero!!! I cant feel some thing like this exists about the web! Its so true, so honest, and a lot more than that you simply dont sound like an idiot! Last but not least, someone who knows the best way to talk a couple of subject without sounding just like a kid who didnt get that bike he needed for Holiday.

I was able to find good information from your articles.

I hope henceforth Carney refers to "the Prophet Isaac" and (for your benefit of your goy readers) "the Savior Jesus Christ" in his public pronouncements.

But wanna say that this is extremely helpful, Thanks for taking your time to write this. "The cost of living is going up and the chance of living is going down." by Flip Wilson.

Acid reflux disease, otherwise known as gastro-esophageal reflux disease, or GERD, arises because of the coexistence of two diseases. The 1st acid reflux disease contributing condition is a retrograde flow of stomach contents into the esophagus. Though, the reflux itself does not automatically give rise to gastro-esophageal reflux disease symptoms or histologic changes, and can occur among normal men or women as well. In cases like this, the process is referred to as "physiologic gastroesophageal reflux".

I like this website because so much useful material on here : D.

Wow! Thank you! I continually wanted to write on my blog something like that. Can I take a fragment of your post to my site?

I would like to link to this article from my blog, can one moderator please inform me if this would be a problem ?

Once I at the start commented I clicked the -Notify me when new suggestions are added- checkbox and instantly each calculate a observe is added I get four emails with the related remark. Is there one sense you may engage not here me from that service? Thanks!

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs