View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

NCSL's P3s Partners Project: Updates

In 2008, the NCSL Foundation for State Legislatures launched a 18-month P3s Partners Project to link legislators, legislative staff, and interested private sector entities to develop nonpartisan, balanced, and useful materials to help legislator’s decision-making on Public-Private Partnerships in transportation development, both in their respective states and as they consider state-federal relationships. The project plans to offer educational sessions, to prepare a Legislative PPP toolkit, to develop greater NCSL expertise on the topic, and to inform the NCSL Transportation Committee’s deliberation of PPP in the context of state-federal relations.

I began to track the progress of the P3s project on this blog-post in this August, at that time simply because of my shared interest in PPPs, without knowing that I would get the opportunity to serve as the “technical resource” of the project later. It is indeed a privilege for me!

The project’s Concept Paper
NCSL Legislative Summit, New Orleans, July 2008 (The P3s Partners Project approved)
NCSL Fall Forum, Atlanta, GA, Dec. 2008 (Steve Cohen presented a recent GAO study on PPPs.)
NCSL Spring Forum, DC, April 2009 (Pre-Conference Meeting on PPPs: with Detailed Meeting Summary and 11 PowerPoint presentations)
NSSL Legislative Summit, Philadelphia, PA, July 2009 (PPP Partners Project Education Session: the Detailed Meeting Summary)
ARTBA Public-Private Ventures Conference, Sep. 2009 (Conference information)
NCSL Fall Forum, San Diego, CA, Dec. 2009 (Conference information)

More to come...

yes, that`s ok, by posting twitter you can have much more traffic to your sites & blogs, the pr 9 at time is changing by working google,

What adorable designs! I concur with what are you saying about making a list...and I'm sure there are many who will doubt that at first ... but after some time they will remeber your drawings and will give you appropriate.

Would love to see MarketMeSuite on the list! It's now free

Some really interesting points you have written.Helped me a lot, just what I was searching for :D.

I am impressed with this website, very I am a big fan.

I really wanted to make a brief remark to appreciate you for those magnificent hints you are sharing at this site. My long internet research has at the end been paid with good quality information to talk about with my family and friends. I 'd mention that many of us site visitors actually are definitely fortunate to be in a decent network with many perfect professionals with beneficial strategies. I feel very blessed to have seen your web pages and look forward to some more cool minutes reading here. Thanks a lot once again for all the details.

Exactly what I was looking for, thank you for putting up.

That is really interesting, You are an overly professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking extra of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. However imagine if you added some great images or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this website could undeniably be one of the best in its niche. Awesome blog!

As I website possessor I believe the subject material here is very great, thank you for your efforts.

This is heading to be terrible and controversial just lke extreme couponing

You are all pitiful, what happened to individuals talking face to face. All your facebook good friends that you hardly ever meet.. I hope facebook shuts down forever!! Yep I SAID FOREVER!!

aww man, deviantart muro is the top

I like assembling useful info, this post has got me even more info!

I am impressed with this internet site, real I am a big fan.

Exactly what I was searching for, regards for posting.

I'm not certain the place you are getting your information, but great topic. I must spend some time finding out more or working out more. Thank you for wonderful information I used to be in search of this info for my mission.

Alege elegant si simplu, alege online! Rochii Online iti aduce cele mai noi colectii de rochii din Marea Britanie. Indiferent daca esti in cautare de: Rochii de Ocazie, Rochii Club, Rochii de Vara 2012 sau Rochii Office Rochii Online este locul potrivit. Preturi mici si calitate maxima, numai pe RochiiOnline.me. Reduceri la doar un click distanta. Alege eficient si elegant!

There is certainly a great deal to find out about this issue. I love all the points you have made.

So terrific to listen to from you Nancy. I question how the beans turned out? We really don't have a tendency to get substantially spicy food stuff below and so especially enjoyed them. Thanks for keeping up along with the blog miss you all! xo, Rylla

A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

I am not very superb with English but I get hold this really easy to translate.

There is no absurdity so palpable but that it may be firmly planted in the human head if you only begin to inculcate it before t

I cannot give the formula for success, but I can give you the formula of failure - which is try to please everybody.

Loving the info on this site, you have done great job on the articles .

Lovely just what I was looking for.Thanks to the author for taking his time on this one.

Thank you for sharing with us, I think this website truly stands out : D.

I always was interested in this subject and still am, appreciate it for putting up.

Great article, thanks for taking the time to write it. I like the direction you are taking your blog. Im subscribing to your blog in order to keep up down the road. Looking forward to more posts soon.

Thankyou for this post, I am a big fan of this website would like to go on updated.

Good article. I'm going through many of these issues as well..

This really answered my problem, thank you!

This is excellent news, hopefully this will be help full for others.thanks for sharing..

Really enjoyed this article post. Fantastic.

As soon as I noticed this site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them. "So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence." by Bertrand Russell.

Sullivan's piece seems to miss, whether deliberately or by accident the dual audience of the comments, particularly comments via independent channels such as Tweets. The writer of the material being commented on, and their host publication if any, is one audience, but fellow readers are another audience.

I would love to find out if there are any clinical trials at this time anywhere in the country. For sure, where can I find out more. Barbara

Dr. Groves,
I started with the Census in April as an enumerator trainee, and worked in 3 separate Census operations this spring and summer: NRFU, VDC and NRFU-RES. I must preface my next statement by saying that in no way am I patting myself on the back, or tooting my own horn, so here goes. On a number of occasions, my CL stated to me that her supervisors at the LCO were impressed with the quantity/quality of work I was producing. Many of the techniques I was using to obtain interviews, or find people with the relevant knowledge about an address, were not taught in training. I ended up as the crew problem solver I was given all the most difficult EQ's refusals, addresses no one else seemed to be able to find, apartment buildings with uncooperative management/owners, etc. Despite this, no one asked me how I managed to accomplish this. When the final operation in our AA was completed, NRFU-RES, I was sent a termination notice in the mail and that was that. No exit interview/questionnaire of any type. Does the Census interview enumerators, CL's or CLA's after the fact to ask them about their experiences as Census employees? If not, why not?
Thank you,
3X Enumerator

Wait until they open up the Florida Tech Commons across Babcock street. All of the existing residents of Keuper will be transferred there in May permanently to make room for the International Space University who will be taking over Keuper for 3 months. Now students will need cross Babcock street to goto Career Services, International Student Services, Financial Aid, Grad Admissions, etc.

I like this site very much, Its a real nice place to read and obtain info. "I have never liked working. To me a job is an invasion of privacy." by Danny McGoorty.

I believe engineering just makes it even worse. Now there is a channel to never treatment, now there will not likely become a chance for them to find.

I'd personally favor Google. Both FB and Google would benefit from it, but we would in all probability benefit more from Google taking it over. In the case of Google+ it is just a matter of time. Facebook was lucky it didn't seriously have to compete with something as "good" as facebook, the competition was just lacking a lot of features plus a global approach.Google+ is excellent to Facebook, however it has a bigger challenge to get popular.Just check out VHS and Betamax. Betamax was better but lost due to bad marketing/licensing.Danny recently posted..Black & Decker NPP2018 18-Volt Cordless Electric Pole Chain Saw

Wow, amazing! thanks hence a great deal in support of the effort in posting this.

I am cheerful to see this you tube video at this web site, therefore now I am also going to upload all my video lessons at YouTube web site.

I really enjoyed reading this post and I do appreciate you letting me post a comment on this well structured blog.

Hormonal acne is typically a result of surplus oil, clogging the pores. Hence, normal cleaning of the skin can be a fantastic way, to address the problem and get rid of it. Regular and thorough cleaning from the skin will keep it oil totally free and steer clear of clogging from the pores. This way, the skin will stay refreshing and radiant also as acne breakouts free of charge. In case you are not a patient of acne breakouts, regular cleansing and skin care is a great method to avoid it. No fuss no muss!

While I've seen pics, I've never noticed 1 in human being. Looks like a terrific idea...as well poor he only sold 12 of these ahead of he went out. Hope he can find an original.

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs