View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

You Fix the Budget: Federal Budget Simulation

Budget Puzzle: You Fix the Budget - NYTimes.com

In our class we talked a lot about federal budget deficits and the alarming rise of national debt. Well, how would you do if you were in charge of the nation's finances? Check out the new interactive deficit puzzle in the New York Times to show how you may close the budget gaps for both 2015 and 2030. (Thanks to Brittany for providing the link!)

Screen shot 2010-11-15 at 9.01.53 AM.png

Some related links:

Great blog. If I may add, fiscal stimulus need to follow up with encouraging new business and job creation.

I was reading the various comments with great interest. I agree that virtually all blogs should provide price, and that sometimes finding the balance between providing benefits and promoting a blog is mostly a fine art.

I simply couldn't go away your website prior to suggesting that I really loved the standard information a person provide in your guests? Is going to be back continuously to inspect new posts

I’d need to test with you here. Which is not something I normally do! I enjoy reading a post that will make individuals think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!

After examine a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site listing and shall be checking again soon. Pls check out my website online as nicely and let me know what you think.

PBS you are to be congratulated for the comprehensive analysis of the unperceived monitary movements that started our present dilemma. With Chinas extraordinary liquidity seeking return on investment, the U.S. deficit was the perfect place to invest their surpluses. With over 10 million millionaires world wide, cash poured into investments guaranteed to beat the odds. With the international capital markets awash with money no wonder it eventually gravitated to booming housing-market derivatives. When the deck of cards was exposed to be unstable and untenable the precipitous withdrawal of funds invested in these instruments pulled the rug out from under the asset values and we are in a recession. Sounds like what billionaires have been doing to currencies of less developed countries for decades, only now, its been done to us.

Wonderful post. I learned many interesting things. Thank you)

Each citizen's share of this debt is $48,525.11 ... Ok. Does telling congress or White house help?

You made a number of good points there. I did a search on the matter and found the majority of folks will consent with your blog. Good job my friend!

Being healthy to travel around the world. Have a beach home near the water.

Op http://hoegeldmaken.nl wordt er duidelijk hoe u geld kunt verdienen op de beurs en hoe u rijk wordt door te beleggen. €4.000,- per maand verdienen is geen uitzondering en is goed mogelijk, ook voor u!

I want to know whether I can watch live streaming of cricket matches on sites such as watchcriclive.com and other sites with this boxee box

Hi, its really a great blog, i've like your post its informative and its good you h've shared few more related links. Good job.

STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH STEPHEN E KARSCH

i enjoy blogging because it is fun

Fantastic web site. Plenty of helpful info here. I’m sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you on your sweat!

Hi!,i wonder if you already have an facebook email address:do you can to change the name if you wish it later?...

Please note that the CSS ways of starting list numbering from an offset were hardly ever well supporting among browsers and so the HTML start' attribute is again in HTML5.

Carla: 'Course I remember you Carla, that was only a cupole of weeks ago, and who can forget the Conan T-shirt? :) Glad to hear from you, don't be a stranger, start your own blog and post some drawings.Patrick: Thanks for your hospitality, the sushi was out of this world, can't wait to have you guys visit NYC, we'll do some damage here as well :) My best to the lovely and charming Gwendolyn.Damon: Thanks Damon, nice meeting you as well.Wcr1: The pleasure was mine, Bill. I felt like I've known you for years, which is true if you consider we have been communicating electronically for a long while. The drawing was a small token of gratitude for your constant support, not just by buying everything I produce but also for your insightful comments and thought provoking questions. I hope you can make it to San Diego.

N536VQ iospwxoulmgd

stange evan

Buna ziua, am descoperit website-ul tau prin intermediul Google �n timp ce cautam chestii asemanatoare. L-am pus in marcaje.

If I was in charge of the nation's finances , I would start from every family as a basic society unit and teach them how to manage their finances first. if every family will be able to do that national finances issue will disappear

Your blog is 1 of a kind, i enjoy the way you organize the topics.:�-��

I would be in trouble doing this, finance is so tricky to me.

Speaking of womens health,if your partner has a cold sore and you want oral sex,theres this kit called the Intimacy Kit come with oral dams to protect against herpes down there! Also join the worlds first safe sex dating site http://www.esafesex.com
and see the kit @ http://www.intimacykit.com
remember to always practice safe sex!

this is the worlds #1 tool for dating,escorts,masseuses,
anyone who has many partners,its a must,that dating site Lisa mentions above is the facebook for adults,real cool!

Well done! I learned some interesting things for me)

UFO were i see hot woman but no UFO but they are speaking alien maybe there from another world.

wow you all r good

ill pilot ur airplane baby.. if u no wat i imply

Thanks for the link! It would be very interesting to see what happens in the coming future with debt and such.

Excellent article. I'm going through some of these issues as well..

As people above me said, the Federal budget can get pumped up by increasing the business count of regular people. Shops, artisans, resource gatherers, pretty much anything - it adds up in the reserve under the form of taxes.

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs