View Zhirong Zhao's profile on LinkedIn

Blogroll

My pages

Visitors

Powered by

Header image of Hong Kong financial center courtesy of hleung on flickr.

Interactive Graph of Obama's 2011 Budget

The New York Times (02/01/2011) presents an interesting interactive graph about Obama's 2011 Budget. Size of the rectangles indicates the amount of spending for that category. Color show the change in spending from 2010.

You can also click to choose whether you want to show or hide mandatory spending, or see the single color graph for the 2010 Budget.

Screen shot 2011-02-08 at 5.29.06 PM.png

I really don't understand why do Obama need to give almost 730 billion dollars to national security and only 50 billions to learning... This is bad!

Excellent add Matt. Funny enough almost included that stat. It underscores that these are guides only. You will need to identify who you happen to be after and what their schedule is. For instance, I have had terrific 40-50% email open rates sending Sunday night for any sports resort customer because we recognized many were personal emails and were more probably to be in a very sporty frame-of-mind on the weekend. Set the benchmark with all the standards above. Next an individual tried Sunday. Worked.

I try to remember seeing the Wasp currently being driven at Indy in 2011 and I think it can have also been in the Saturday parade downtown. I recall remaining amazed that this kind of an iconic car was staying driven (even with Parnelli at wheel). Hmmm...so perhaps this also explains why the Wasp wasn't on screen on the Indy Museum in Could 2012???

I will try to follow the advice that a university president once gave a prospective commencement speaker. 'Think of yourself as

Wow! Thank you! I always needed to write on my blog something like that. Can I include a part of your post to my site?

Great ideas on making the law of attraction work, which is almost always the sticking point people get.

At last is Hector stretch'd upon the plain,Who fear'd no vengeance for Patroclus slainThen, Prince You should have fear'd, what

I am thankful that I found this blog , precisely the right information that I was looking for! .

Precisely what I was looking for, appreciate it for posting .

so much wonderful info on here, : D.

Lovely just what I was looking for.Thanks to the author for taking his time on this one.

I like your writing style genuinely enjoying this web site. "Beware how you take away hope from another human being." by Oliver Wendell Holmes.

On the Census webpage there is an example for written authorization between the USPPI and an US Agent but not between an Agent and the FPPI or the USPPI and the FPPI. Is there another location that were an example can be found for these?

Question since this data will be used to assist in funding issues, might someone questions the results based on the fact that the data is suppose to be as of April 1st and people are mailing in their forms prior to that date. It probably won't change most people's answers but technically can you consider the data valid if it is mail before April 1. I noticed that Illinois had already received almost 50% of their responses. Maybe all census' are run this way I just don't know but if not this issue of dates could turn out to be a problem.

Having worked in both the field and at HQ I can say the ROs truly work hard at their job. I think the hardest and busiest job I ever had at the Census is when I worked in the RO.

Sir,
I don't know if this applies to my case, but I would like to describe the following situation:
1. My family responded to the census mailing.
2. Nonetheless, a census worker came by the house and interviewed my wife.
3. Following that, we began receiving computer generated messages requesting a census worker interview.
4. I sent an email to both the Census Bureau as well as the Boston Regional Office on June 22 complaining about the constant computer generated voicemails. No response.
5. I have since sent two more emails with zero response.
I am extraordinarily disappointed at the obvious waste, fraud, and abuse displayed by the U.S. Census Bureau in the conduct of the 2010 Census.
Understanding the need for a census, I simply do not understand a procedure where one fills out and returns a form via USPS; and then is visited by a census worker yet assigns a case number and requests additional follow-up meetings. I consider repeated calls by a computer generated message to be a form of harassment. All this for 10 questions! This complete inefficiency explains why it costs $6 billion dollars of my tax money for this household of 4. Additionally, in my email I invited the Census Bureau to contact me again via USPS. I will gladly return a response if provided an envelope with prepaid postage. No response.
This might explain some pushback that the Census Bureau is receiving.

Factfinder II IS VERY DIFFICULT TO USE!!!
Any way to post 2010 stats back on the original version
Bob Wendt

" But the near-certain origin of the alphabet, in Proto-Sinaitic and Proto-Canaanite writing, is no later than 1700. (We won't count the much older Egyptian system that inspired this alphabet.) "

Could you tell me where I can find this law, please? Thank you so much.

I always find it quite funny when a person goes off topic within a comment though because that tends to happen more so than often. I learned a lot from your post this morning.

Dan was one of the best and brightest people I have ever known. I was on his thesis committee and had him as a master's student. He was an amazing person, full of love and willing to give all he had to others. I will miss him, but more sadly (because I had some glimpse into his potential), the world (especially little autistic people) will miss out on him, and what had to offer. Rest well, my friend.

Thanks for sharing. This is so cool. Do you know if there are plans to extend it to Mac osx?

"This notion that the rules of language are things which need to be explicitly taught to us, and which we must struggle to learn in order to speak correctly, is a major piece of public ignorance, and a legacy of language education in our schools."

The 2010 Census Data Release schedule does not indicate when the mail return rates will be reported. It should. Our Complete Count Committee was surprised by the mail participation rates in areas in and adjacent to our military bases. We're waiting to see if the return rates differ "substantially" from the participation rates and reviewing these data with our base commanders. It may suggest a problem in confusion over where to report, a surprising number of vacant housing units, or something else. In any case, our After Action Report is eagerly awaiting this information. We know the Bureau doesn't expect much difference between these two rates, given what USPS was asked to do in 2010. We'll see.

Leeka73,
If you lost or misplaced your form, call the Telephone Questionnaire Assistance Center at 1-866-872-6868. (If you prefer a Spanish-speaking operator, then dial 1-866-928-2010.) The lines will be open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (your local time) seven days a week from February 25, 2010 through July 31, 2010. For the hearing-impaired, TDD 1-866-783-2010 (during the times noted above).

Wow this article its really good. Thanks for sharing. I've been reading your blog for a while now, and i wont stop and also Very informative post, I'll definitely go look for more info about this. Thanks for sharing.
VNM

Yes, you can use more than one Exemption Legend on the export documents. This is not required but it is always a good practice to provide as much information as possible. Thanks for the question!

Hi Brian and K.R. Thank you both for your comments. Students who have received offers of admission have until May 1 to notify us of their plans to attend. After May 1 we will assess the number of spaces available in the class and pull from our waiting list to fill those spaces. If a student has been accepted from the waiting list, he/she has ten days to send in the enrollment confirmation. A final decision on all applicants should be made no later than June 15.

Do you write these posts for fun or you have to them?

wow you all r good

require a tiny fraction of your value isn't. The following are six ingredients of snacks which have been great for well being of your kidneys by

mantap gan

Some really nice stuff on this website , I love it.

Wish You A...Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Mind Blowing, Energetic, Terrific & Extremely ...HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013.

What kind of nonsense? This is not interesting. There is no such a thing.

Rah Please contact our customer care department at (888)554-VUDU for troubleshooting assistance.

I always wondered about that Beta tag. Wonder when it won't be there any more. It will be interesting to see what happens to Home when the PS4 comes out. I hope it stays because it is a great place with so many possiblities. Great article and if you find out any information about the future of Home, please inform us!!

You're so welcome, Emily! And if it makes you feel any better, I cried while I was WRITING the last chapter of WISH YOU WERE EYRE! Bittersweet to say goodbye, I know...

One thing I'd prefer to say is the fact,Thanks for the ideas

I’ve recently started a web site, and the information you provide on this web site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.

it seems like ages that i heve been searching for a site like this one? i am glad i found it,some great information here, i am new and just starting out, anyway thanks for some great tips..

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest sites on the net. I will highly recommend this blog!

LMFAO is often a good band, i like those hilarious MTV they make on youtube;

Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs